xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bluewindsh

Prince Of Persia 2 - Warrior Within

I agree with you about PoP being a great game.I love to play it.Downloading the demo as i typ ..... if it's good we go on to the shop.Thank you for placing the link to the demo. :(

why not.. i have been a fan of prince of persia.. i even played the gameboy version of the game.. i really inticipated this version.. i think i will buy a copy of this game..

I have been playing this with the help of a "health-freezing" trainer. The prince is rather like an acrobat, or some sort of a tomb raider. The fight on the pirate ship is really a classic. The story though is not as good. I don't like the idea of a Time Portal. Switching to and from the past and the present is really annoying.

I have ever seen my friends play this game. The graphic is very good. While you are playing, the game will bring you to the dream world - the graphic and sound will make you feel that. ;) But i still never done it because my computer is only 128 of Ram and old display gard. ;)I hope in my future I must play it!!! :P

I really liked the fact that there are so many puzzles in the game ( a bit Myst kinda thingy ). Further thegraphics etc are really awesome as well. The fighting scenes are now much better then they were in sot (sands of time) I played it 3 days now and I can't stop with it ;)

This game rules so much....its like 100000000x better then the first one. Soo...many...weapons. So...many...ways....to kill them all. And the moves are the most awesome thing Ive ever seen. It is good, but it wasn't as good as Ninja Gaiden for the Xbox.

The prince is rather like an acrobat, or some sort of a tomb raider. The fight on the pirate ship is really a classic. The story though is not as good. I don't like the idea of a Time Portal. Switching to and from the past and the present is really annoying.