xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Spoiler

Hello I want a web hosting

Welcome Spoiler and NineFingers. Most people come here for web hosting, I did personally. Portugal sound like a fun place to live, don't know much about it though. Is there anything you would like to tell us? Any hobbies or activities? I enjoy playing basketball and being on the computer. If you have any questions, click here or feel free to ask. Have fun and enjoy yourself!

Welcome to the forum Spoiler and NineFingers. I recently became apart of the Xisto community and I love it. If you are looking for hosting, and most people here are hosted by Xisto, look no furthur. Its so easy to get credits because the people are very easy to talk to here...as you can see, husker is a nice guy. Have fun, and welcome.

Hello Ninefingers and Spoiler Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. You need to tell us a little more about yourselves. These one-liners are considered spam and that is a no no. If you haven't read the Trap 17 Forum Rules, please do so. They are important to keep this forum up and running in a wholesome informative fashion.

If you are having trouble with your introduction, perhaps this will help.

Hi, Im alex, and I've been with Xisto for a while... well at least longer than most people with my post count. I started here because I wanted web hosting like you, but after i got my domain and website with Xisto - Web Hosting, I just stick around these forums just because I got acquainted with them. I liked the community, and the helpfulness I found here. When looking at everybody who posts here, almost everybody I see who has over 50 posts is in the group [HOSTED]. I was thinking of using Xisto again for a different site, but I don't think I'm active enough to keep it. I mainly come here when I need a question answered about something, or Im just bored, then I find myself going through all the different threads (like I am doing now) and answering people's posts for fun... Hahah, I'm such a nerd!Anyway I guess this suffices as MY introduction, because I never had an introduction, and a message for you to enjoy your stay here at Xisto..P.S. when looking at that last sentence, I think it sounds a bit like I have been here a long time and I'm welcoming you on behalf of Xisto. Please know that that is not how I meant that to come out, I do know there are plenty of others who signed up way before me, and others who have a much higher post count than me. Heh,yeah.. I should stop talking now. I'm just rambling on and on... heh,, anyway enjoy~