xisto Community
Biggi LIL KTX

The Blue Flare Clan new clan recruiting, lvl 50+ requirement

RS Username: escsp00f3rFirst Name: ChairoCombat lvl: 60Strength lvl: 36Attack lvl: 39Defence lvl: 44Mage lvl: 70Range lvl: 1Prayer lvl: 26Best non-combat lvl: 56Number of Pk kills: 0Will u respect all members in and outside of this clan? Yes I will.Will you stay loyal to the clan? No doubt about it.

RS Username:Jkayflip92First Name:JayJCombat lvl:47Strength lvl:37Attack lvl:40Defence lvl:37Mage lvl:1Range lvl:1Prayer lvl:30Best non-combat lvl: wc lvl: 53Number of Pk kills: 5Will you respect all members in and outside of this clan? yesWill you stay loyal to the clan? always

-reply by Author Name - e.G. John, MikeKeywords:

clan startingThe Blue Flare Clan

I've read a lot of things about starting a clan and I came across this website, http://www.ehow.com/how_10049062_turn-off-chat-box-runescape-start.html , and it saye these steps,Register your clan name on the "Clans Registration" thread (under "Clans Discussion") in the Community forum.Where is that located on the runescape home page, or how to you get to that page, and does having a clan cost money?-reply by SD1178

Ive noticed that you and you allies have basically the same website, can I be in you clan until I get a clan going and then you can make a link from you website to mine because I want to be your allies, if you can please email me back, and soon I'll have the website ready then I'll tell you the name of it the you can put it on your website then help my clan get bigger? and how did you get this emailing system on your website because I want one like that, it is AWSOME! I know the website I'm going to have, its name will end in .Wetpaint.Com, because you can make a website for free. Do you have to pay for your website if not how did you get it?-reply by SD1178

JoiningThe Blue Flare Clan

RS Username: Herald paddyFirst Name: PatrickCombat lvl: 49 soon to be 50Strength lvl: 45Attack lvl: 40Defence lvl: 44Mage lvl: 10Range lvl: 1Prayer lvl: 11Best non-combat lvl: Mining 57Number of Pk kills: Why would I need to count?Will u respect all members in and outside of this clan? YesWill you stay loyal to the clan? Most definitely

-reply by Patrick

Hi I'm pokemon1466

user: pokemon1466

my name: kevin pietro ( I also have a facebook)

ATT: lv 66, Def lv: 64,m str lv : 63, range lv: 55 and mage lv 65.

Combat is lv 80. And my best non combat skill is 99 firemaking.

Hi I was previously in another cc but got kicked for being inactive. I'm sorry but I have xc and I have a facebook but I will try to be as active as I can. Add me on runescape and I hope to make this cc grow and prosper. Please I hope u guys rank according to cb lv and I will love to help any rs player if needed! please accept my request thanks!  

-reply by Pokemon1466

ApplicationThe Blue Flare Clan

RS Username: jpof First Name: PaulCombat lvl: 61Strength lvl: 51Attack lvl: 54Defence lvl: 47Mage lvl: 40Range lvl: 34Prayer lvl: 24Best non-combat lvl: mining 64Number of Pk kills: a couple, not sure exactlyWill u respect all members in and outside of this clan? I respect all runescape players, and I certainly will respect clan members.Will you stay loyal to the clan? Yes I will, I thrive on teamwork, challenge, and structure. I will stay loyal.

Other skills: Smithing 51. Crafting 47, WC 52.

Hope to be seeing you all at the Blue Moon soon. :)

-reply by Paul