xisto Community
Biggi LIL KTX

The Blue Flare Clan new clan recruiting, lvl 50+ requirement

Hey can I Please join my stats areatt 40str 41def 40hit points 52range:59I am a tanka range my comebat iz lvl 51number of pks: around 25will you respect all members in and outside of this clan:yes of corsewill you stay loyal to the clan:yes alwaesmy name on rs is: z p k n x

RS Username:link32314First Name:DarionCombat lvl:55Strength lvl:50Attack lvl:40Defence lvl:40Mage lvl:26Range lvl:14Prayer lvl:31Best non-combat lvl:don't knowNumber of Pk kills:9 in 1 day but died and never went backWill you respect all members in and outside of this clan?yes serWill you stay loyal to the clan?1000%I need stuff that clan wears so email me so we can talkps42 minning30 cooking32 smithing45 hitpoints-Darion jonesrunescapejagexworkers at yaahoooo

Ok I'll join.RS user: A l0n3 Pk3rFirst name:erichCombat lvl:59Attack lvl:50Strength lvl:55Defense lvl:40Mage lvl:32Range lvl:44Prayer lvl:20Best non-combat lvl:53-ish (woodcutting)Number Of Pk Kills:about 20, but usually with my lvl 70 friend green drag pking, so he usually gets the killsWill you respect all memberrs in and outside this clan? Yes and I only use the word noob when someone trys to sell me a maul for 300k for exampleWill you stay loyal to the clan: Always Ps the number of my alone kills is probably about 8-Erich

RS Username: w lineFirst Name: cant sayCombat lvl: 52Strength lvl: 44 so close to 45Attack lvl: 42 Defence lvl: 44Mage lvl:lol 14Range lvl: 20Prayer lvl: 30Best non-combat lvl:wc, fm and smithing 35Number of Pk kills:-w line

RS Username: kurt pk3rFirst Name:kurtCombat lvl:60Strength lvl:30Attack lvl:30Defence lvl:25Mage lvl:70Range lvl:73Prayer lvl:28-kurt pk3r

RS Username:jakeaustin65First Name:jakeCombat lvl:51Strength lvl:1Attack lvl:toDefence lvl:19-almost 20Mage lvl:52Range lvl:63Prayer lvl:22Best non-combat lvl:unfortunately don't have one :PNumber of Pk kills:lost count at 65Will you respect all members in and outside of this clan?yupWill you stay loyal to the clan?always-jakeaustin65

Rs user name:hennessey777 name:guillaume combat lvl:50 attack lvl:10(ill begin) strenght lvl:12(ill begin) def lvl:40 range lvl:54 magic lvl:7 minnig lvl:49 flecthing lvl:34-Hennessey777

Rs user name:hennessey777 name:guillaume combat lvl:50 attack lvl:10(ill begin) strenght lvl:12(ill begin) def lvl:40 range lvl:54 magic lvl:7 minnig lvl:49 flecthing lvl:34-Hennessey777

RS Username:t l d 3First Name:liamCombat lvl:57Strength lvl:52Attack lvl:40Defence lvl:40Mage lvl:7Range lvl:52 or 54Prayer lvl:31Best non-combat lvl:range lvl 52 or 54Number of Pk kills:lost count around 20-30Will you respect all members in and outside of this clan?yepWill you stay loyal to the clan?always-t l d 3

RS Username: T L D 3First Name: liamCombat lvl: 57Strength lvl: 52Attack lvl: 42Defence lvl: 42Mage lvl:31Range lvl: 54Prayer lvl: 31Best non-combat lvl:54 rangeNumber of Pk kills:20-30-T L D 3

Runescape username:liop209First name:Combat level:62Strenght level:51Attatk level:51Defence level:50Mage level:40Range level:34Prayer level:28Crafting level:55I want to join I have not that much to do :D =P

join clan

The Blue Flare Clan

RS Username:bunnies1230

First Name:

Combat lvl:70

Strength lvl:60

Attack lvl:56

Defence lvl:54

Mage lvl:46

Range lvl:43

Prayer lvl:43

Best non-combat lvl:55 cooking

Number of Pk kills:like over 100, I cant remember

Will you respect all members in and outside of this clan? yea

Will you stay loyal to the clan? yep

-question by bunnies1230

RS Username:h20 pure2 First Name: Shawn Combat lvl: 60Strength lvl: 60 Attack lvl: 55Defence lvl:45Mage lvl:31Range lvl:40Prayer lvl:25Best non-combat lvl:wc-70Number of Pk kills:13Will you respect all members in and outside of this clan? yes I swear Will you stay loyal to the clan? Yes I swear-reply by shawn

Replying to Biggi LIL KTXRS Username: lareneg7First Name: JackCombat lvl: 60Strength lvl: 55Attack lvl: 49Defence lvl: 46Mage lvl: 41Range lvl: 10Prayer lvl: 21Best non-combat lvl: Woodcutting 65. Mining is also 57 and 47 smithingNumber of Pk kills:15Will you respect all members in and outside of this clan? YesWill you stay loyal to the clan? Yes