xisto Community
Biggi LIL KTX

The Blue Flare Clan new clan recruiting, lvl 50+ requirement

The Blue Flare Clan(runescape)

Introduction to clan
This clan is for lvl 50+ combat runescape members or non-members. We have many great events and activities. This clan is just starting and is hoping to become a strong clan. If you are under lvl 50 do NOT post us. We will have many pking trips and meetings. We are an active clan so all of your posts will be read and answered within the day unless I am away. My runecape username is bamfballkick. You can also chat with fellow clan members on the chatroom or post new topics on the forum.

Registration Form (fill this out and copy/paste this onto add reply if you want to join this clan)

RS Username:
First Name:
Combat lvl:
Strength lvl:
Attack lvl:
Defence lvl:
Mage lvl:
Range lvl:
Prayer lvl:
Best non-combat lvl:
Number of Pk kills:
Will u respect all members in and outside of this clan?
Will you stay loyal to the clan?
Meetings and Pking trips
Our meeting times will go by central time so make sure you know what central time is relevant to your time. If you can't go to a meeting or Pking trip than please inform us ahead of time and if you can't inform us ahead of time it is alright. All of our meeting times will be posted ahead of time on this webpage. All of our meetings will be at the blue moon inn's second floor in Varrok. If you don't know where the blue moon is, than private message me or send me a message via runescape (bamfballkick). All of our meetings will be in world 30. Meetings will be saturday,tuesday,thursday, and sunday at 6:00 pm central time.

Additional Information
When we go Pking you can were the armour of your choice but you have to wear a blue cape and a mithril full helmet as a requirement. We are very strict about the cape, if you dont bring a blue cape and mithril helmet you can't come on the Pking trip.

also only apply if you are trustworthy

-respect all fellow members!
-rewards found from PKing will be kept by who ever gets it
-always help clan members when possible
-please do not use the word noob...(very disrespectful)
-meetings will be saturday,tuesday,thursday,and sunday on world 30 2nd floor of blue moon inn

Member List
Leaders
lvl 65: Biggililktx
lvl 68: Bamfballkick
lvl 69: Mahamute9999
lvl 79: Warrior02134

Members
lvl 35: Granin3
lvl 54: X Sinster X
lvl 55: George13111
lvl 55: Zeroberserk
lvl 55: Ludacrisbeer
lvl 57: Crow Air
lvl 58: Blazing12111
lvl 60: Darkmage5423
lvl 61: Harleydude15
lvl 61: Calvin67
lvl 65: Spacekillguy
lvl 63: Lil Boi24
lvl 64: Philipnihan
lvl 65: Jrknauss7802

Allies
RuneScape 2 Royalties Clan

another link to this clan is
http://runescape.salmoneus.net/forums/indeshowtopic=90696

Edited by Biggi LIL KTX (see edit history)

The Blue Flare Clan(runescape)RS Username:alwaysbest18First Name:gabeCombat lvl:56Strength lvl:48Attack lvl:48Defence lvl:48Mage lvl:37Range lvl:13Prayer lvl:38Best non-combat lvl:83 dragon slayer dragon and 82 lesserNumber of Pk kills:8

RS Username:Luke9526First Name:Combat lvl:48 almost 50Strength lvl:43Attack lvl:43Defence lvl:25 =(Mage lvl:31Range lvl:36Prayer lvl:28Best non-combat lvl:wood cuttin (64) and fletch (55) (will make bows for rangers)Number of Pk kills:20Will you be 100% loyal?100% loyal!Are you active on RS?:I am on 7:30 P.M. every weekday (eastern time) and all day weekendsIve been working on skills and can make many good items......almost can make full steel.

Edited by Luke9526 (see edit history)

RS Username: big b140First Name: BRANDONCombat lvl: 60Strength lvl: 49Attack lvl: 49Defence lvl: 49Mage lvl: 46Range lvl: 31Prayer lvl: 29Best non-combat lvl: IT WOULD BE WC 60Number of Pk kills: LOST COUNT AROUND 30...... LOLWill u respect all members in and outside of this clan? YESWill you stay loyal to the clan? YESALSO I WOULD LIKE TO ADD OTHER STATS RC 30 HITPOINTS 50 CRAFTING 41 MINING 56 SMITHING 50 FISHING 56 COOKING 54 FIREMAKING 501 QUESTION THOUGH WHERE CAN I FIND MITH HELM AND BLUE CAPE WILLING TO BUY FROM CLAN MEMBERS?I HOPE TO BE JOINING THIS CLAN SOON! SINCERELY BIG B140 A.K.A BRANDON

RS Username: 4evr4lifeFirst Name: BrandonCombat lvl: 54Strength lvl: 45Attack lvl: 49Defence lvl: 41Mage lvl: 34Range lvl: 30Prayer lvl: 22Best non-combat lvl: 53 Cooking, 52 fishingNumber of Pk kills: 3-4 Will u respect all members in and outside of this clan? I am very respectful of everyone in Runescape and will always be respectful of all my clan members. Will you stay loyal to the clan?I will stay loyal to this clan always, even in death!!! 100% loyal to the end!!!I haven't been pking for a while but I'm ready to fight to the death!!!

The Blue Flare Clan(runescape)RS Username:alwaysbest18
First Name:gabe
Combat lvl:56
Strength lvl:48
Attack lvl:48
Defence lvl:48
Mage lvl:37
Range lvl:13
Prayer lvl:38
Best non-combat lvl:83 dragon slayer dragon and 82 lesser
Number of Pk kills:8

RS Username:Luke9526First Name:
Combat lvl:48 almost 50
Strength lvl:43
Attack lvl:43
Defence lvl:25 =(
Mage lvl:31
Range lvl:36
Prayer lvl:28
Best non-combat lvl:wood cuttin (64) and fletch (55) (will make bows for rangers)
Number of Pk kills:20
Will you be 100% loyal?100% loyal!
Are you active on RS?:I am on 7:30 P.M. every weekday (eastern time) and all day weekends
Ive been working on skills and can make many good items......almost can make full steel.

RS Username: big b140First Name: BRANDON
Combat lvl: 60
Strength lvl: 49
Attack lvl: 49
Defence lvl: 49
Mage lvl: 46
Range lvl: 31
Prayer lvl: 29
Best non-combat lvl: IT WOULD BE WC 60
Number of Pk kills: LOST COUNT AROUND 30...... LOL
Will u respect all members in and outside of this clan? YES
Will you stay loyal to the clan? YES
ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO ADD OTHER STATS RC 30 HITPOINTS 50 CRAFTING 41 MINING 56 SMITHING 50 FISHING 56 COOKING 54 FIREMAKING 50
1 QUESTION THOUGH WHERE CAN I FIND MITH HELM AND BLUE CAPE WILLING TO BUY FROM CLAN MEMBERS?
I HOPE TO BE JOINING THIS CLAN SOON!
SINCERELY

BIG B140 A.K.A BRANDON

RS Username: 4evr4life
First Name: Brandon

Combat lvl: 54
Strength lvl: 45
Attack lvl: 49
Defence lvl: 41
Mage lvl: 34
Range lvl: 30
Prayer lvl: 22
Best non-combat lvl: 53 Cooking, 52 fishing
Number of Pk kills: 3-4
Will u respect all members in and outside of this clan?
I am very respectful of everyone in Runescape and will always be respectful of all my clan members.
Will you stay loyal to the clan?
I will stay loyal to this clan always, even in death!!! 100% loyal to the end!!!

I haven't been pking for a while but I'm ready to fight to the death!!!

hi, im a hi-council of the clan, i am allowed to accept offers, to make a long story short, im spacekillguy, got banned.anyway, all accepted, ill PM you the site in a bit, when you get there, apply, you can ask Biggi(Biggliltkx's nickname) wha happened and stuff, lots of things happened, so welcome to the BFC all.

hi i really want to join my stats areRS Username:sir cooky1First Name:ElenaCombat lvl:59Strength lvl:50Attack lvl:55Defence lvl:42Mage lvl:48Range lvl:33Prayer lvl:29Best non-combat lvl:woodcut 67Number of Pk kills:i dunno y would i count?Will u respect all members in and outside of this clan? of course!!!Will you stay loyal to the clan? Yes otherwise y would i sign upp.s. im training att and str to 60

RS Username:wzhy88888888First Name:KevinCombat lvl:64Strength lvl:60Attack lvl:53Defence lvl:44Mage lvl:29Range lvl:11Prayer lvl:31Best non-combat lvl:cooking lvl 56Number of Pk kills:10-20Will u respect all members in and outside of this clan?sure man!Will you stay loyal to the clan?ofcourse!so sad that im not a mem...

Edited by wzhy (see edit history)

RS Username: Zeero88First Name: NathanaelCombat lvl: 52Strength lvl: 45Attack lvl: 43Defence lvl: 44Mage lvl: 25Range lvl: 6Prayer lvl: 23Best non-combat lvl: MiningNumber of Pk kills: 5Will u respect all members in and outside of this clan? Yes.Will you stay loyal to the clan? Of course.

Introduction to clan

This clan is for lvl 50+ combat runescape members or non-members. We have many great events and activities. This clan is just starting and is hoping to become a strong clan. If you are under lvl 50 do NOT post us. We will have many pking trips and meetings. We are an active clan so all of your posts will be read and answered within the day unless I am away. My runecape username is bamfballkick. You can also chat with fellow clan members on the chatroom or post new topics on the forum.

Registration Form (fill this out and copy/paste this onto add reply if you want to join this clan)

RS Username:Clipfan1

First Name:(sorry i don't show my name)

Combat lvl:55

Strength lvl:45

Attack lvl:41

Defence lvl:52

Mage lvl:50

Range lvl:9

Prayer lvl:23

Best non-combat lvl:61

Number of Pk kills:uh i don't count

Will u respect all members in and outside of this clan? yes.

Will you stay loyal to the clan? I will always.

p.s.: im gonna train my defence to lvl 55. Very good at mage. :P

Introduction to clan

RS Username:Clipfan1

First Name:(sorry i don't show my name)

Combat lvl:55

Strength lvl:45

Attack lvl:41

Defence lvl:52

Mage lvl:50

Range lvl:9

Prayer lvl:23

Best non-combat lvl:61

Number of Pk kills:uh i don't count

Will u respect all members in and outside of this clan? yes.

Will you stay loyal to the clan? I will always.

p.s.: im gonna train my defence to lvl 55. Very good at mage. :P If you want my e-mail go to alphonse022@hotmail.com to agree if im gonna be apart of this clan. thanks!

RS Username: OminsageFirst Name: RyCombat lvl:76Strength lvl:60Attack lvl:65Defence lvl:62Mage lvl:44Range lvl:48Prayer lvl:40Best non-combat lvl: lv 64 cook and 62 minerNumber of Pk kills: no idea - less than 10Will u respect all members in and outside of this clan? respect is earned, but i will take orders if i have toWill you stay loyal to the clan? definitly

Introduction to clan

RS Username:emerald216
First Name:Rex
Combat lvl:69
Strength lvl:57
Attack lvl:60
Defence lvl:50
Mage lvl:51
Range lvl:23
Prayer lvl:34
Best non-combat lvl:woodcutting
Number of Pk kills:i have never pk before thats y i want to join
Will u respect all members in and outside of this clan? of course
Will you stay loyal to the clan?yes
Meetings and Pking trips
Our meeting times will go by central time so make sure you know what central time is relevant to your time. If you can't go to a meeting or Pking trip than please inform us ahead of time and if you can't inform us ahead of time it is alright. All of our meeting times will be posted ahead of time on this webpage. All of our meetings will be at the blue moon inn's second floor in Varrok. If you don't know where the blue moon is, than private message me or send me a message via runescape (bamfballkick). All of our meetings will be in world 30. Meetings will be saturday,tuesday,thursday, and sunday at 6:00 pm central time.

Additional Information
When we go Pking you can were the armour of your choice but you have to wear a blue cape and a mithril full helmet as a requirement. We are very strict about the cape, if you dont bring a blue cape and mithril helmet you can't come on the Pking trip.

also only apply if you are trustworthy

-respect all fellow members!
-rewards found from PKing will be kept by who ever gets it
-always help clan members when possible
-please do not use the word noob...(very disrespectful)
-meetings will be saturday,tuesday,thursday,and sunday on world 30 2nd floor of blue moon inn

Member List
Leaders
lvl 65: Biggililktx
lvl 68: Bamfballkick
lvl 69: Mahamute9999
lvl 79: Warrior02134

Members
lvl 35: Granin3
lvl 54: X Sinster X
lvl 55: George13111
lvl 55: Zeroberserk
lvl 55: Ludacrisbeer
lvl 57: Crow Air
lvl 58: Blazing12111
lvl 60: Darkmage5423
lvl 61: Harleydude15
lvl 61: Calvin67
lvl 65: Spacekillguy
lvl 63: Lil Boi24
lvl 64: Philipnihan
lvl 65: Jrknauss7802

Allies
RuneScape 2 Royalties Clan

another link to this clan is
http://runescape.salmoneus.net/forums/indeshowtopic=90696

RS Username: heyimnewbFirst Name: ricky bobbyCombat lvl: 54Strength lvl: 45Attack lvl: 51Defence lvl: 41Mage lvl: 34Range lvl: 30Prayer lvl: 22Best non-combat lvl: 53 Cooking, 52 fishingNumber of Pk kills: 3-4 Will u respect all members in and outside of this clan? "I am very respectful of everyone in Runescape and will always be respectful of all my clan members. Will you stay loyal to the clan?I will stay loyal to this clan always, even in death!!! 100% loyal to the end!!!"

RS Username:bronzedooFirst Name:not showinCombat lvl:51Strength lvl:47Attack lvl:41Defence lvl:41Mage lvl:40Range lvl:7 (lol)Prayer lvl:(it well bad)Best non-combat lvl:cooking 47Number of Pk kills:Will u respect all members in and outside of this clan?yesWill you stay loyal to the clan?yesepw_639 at hotmail dot co.uk-:D cool :D