xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
abusado

Teacher Sex

i caught my teacher having sex with a student in the faculties comfort room ewww. that girl is so hot to the extent that i wish i could shag her too lolz.... eww...

WHAT THE *BLEEP* ARE YOU LYING ??Tht is the most orriblest thing I HAVE EvER HEQARd...it's DIsGTraceful !!YUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKCPERVERTS....

i caught my teacher having sex with a student in the faculties comfort room ewww. that girl is so hot to the extent that i wish i could shag her too lolz.... eww...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you say the teacher is hot, why would you say "eww" but whatever you should of interupted and maybe get a piece of the teacher That would of made your story intresting, in fact you should of black mailed them. Well thats what i would of done for a change.

Oh I thought he meant he wanted to shag the girl the teacher was shagging....the student ?

1) you need to report that because that is probably totally illegal and completely inapropriate for a school to allow. 2) yeah that is totally disgustting on so many levels, I don't even want to get into them.3) Yeah, I am 19, no never going to have sex with a teacher.

1) you need to report that because that is probably totally illegal and completely inapropriate for a school to allow.

2) yeah that is totally disgustting on so many levels, I don't even want to get into them.

3) Yeah, I am 19, no never going to have sex with a teacher.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes im sure its gross from the teachers perspective but man, if you were a horny adolescent 14 year old and ur hot teacher wanted to bone you... well id be jumpin those bones before you could say lawsuit. Plus you would be the coolest kid in your class haha, it would be awsome :D . But yes from the perspective that you are the teacher havin sex with little children is utterly and totally inapropriate and disgusting.

Having sex with teachers is the equivalent of having sex with monkeys

Having sex with teachers is the equivalent of having sex with monkeys

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL! Right said! I dont know If I should even continue or stop this topic..

But this topic is gay! First of all, I dont believe this Crap!

And even if it is true, I guess the teacher would be cleaver enough to take precautions to do it in extreme privacy..

And as for the Teacher Student Relationship, This Topic has *BLEEP*ed it throughly.. man, you guyz have screwed the whole *BLEEP*ing nature's god damn law! Teachers are supposed to be respected for the good ( ahem.. a bit horrible ) job they do .. and If I would be in your place, I would had filed a complaint against that teacher!

No I disagree...If I was in your place I Would black mail the teacher and tell him to give you good grades and stuff and every time you see him/her just say a little thing like... comdon split...and other wouldnt know what your on about....My young male teachers are gay...they bully me... =(

All I got to say on this mainly is that teachers who have sex with kids are totally wrong in doing so and I hope that they get killed in prison.

What sick people? How am I gonna trust my kids when I do get some and they go to school. No wonder school isn't the safest place anymore. I don't know this story doesn't seem really real. How dumb are they do do it in the faculty room. ANd its not even locked.....