xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
abusado

Teacher Sex

i caught my teacher having sex with a student in the faculties comfort room ewww. that girl is so hot to the extent that i wish i could shag her too lolz.... eww...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I doubt that happened, although when it does happen this is a horrible thing to do..what sick pieces of shits when the do do that, though.

Yeh I also think your minging for watching it. You could of at least walked away or something or got another teacher instead of friggin watching thats minging..I hope a male teacher rapes you for the nasty pictures you;ve caused in our minds

When I was 14 I would of thought it was cool. I don?t understand why a teacher would risk there carrier like that or think about such a young student in that way. It is very unprofessional. Out of curiosity what is the goal of the law. Is it to protect young people from themselves or protect them from their teacher. If it is true, report them if you want, they new there could be consequences for there actions. If I was 14 I wouldn?t report it. Black mail could be cool but that is illegal and immoral too. If I ever new about any such relationship I would lose a little bit of respect for the older party and I guess I would think ewe in away. It doesn?t seem right. I don?t know if I think that just as a result of social influence. If either party every asked me about it I would recommend them ending the relationship since it probably won?t be a good relationship for either of them. If I thought the older person was using a position of authority to maintain the relationship then I would certainly report it. If it is true. Make up your own mind. I don?t care.BTW should we be alowed to talk about this stuff on these forms. Young people read these forms.

Yes young people are in this forums but I guess the yougner generation [me] will not care I mean it's just sex. Nothing to worry about....Not like we are "oh no Miss Harrison had sex with a donkey lets all giggle about it hehe" NO thats just dumbAnyways.....I guess the teacher probably paid that little ****.

ewwwww..I don't know. I guess although eerybody can be in love and everybody has the right to have sex and choose who they would have sex with, I think this is inappropriate. In fact, I have known a disgusting person (student 18) who slept with a married male teacher at school. Totally immoral.

Well.. Now if the little girl had no problem doing it... then I don't think anyone can blame them or anything.But if she was forced .. then she can use her GIRL POWER!! The power of YELLING! :rolleyes:But here, it seems both are accepting the relation, so nothing can be said and there is no law which forbids a teacher to have sex with his student.

LOL! Right said! I dont know If I should even continue or stop this topic..

But this topic is *happy*! First of all, I dont believe this Crap!

33453[/snapback]

I side up with OpaQue. Seems to me this topic is close to an old fantasy among students, same as patients daydreaming and boasting to have sex with nurses in a hospital, just to keep their minds (and other places) busy. :)

Anyway, seems to me I can't recall any of my teacher being good-looking enough to dream up intercourse with her. :P

But here, it seems both are accepting the relation, so nothing can be said and there is no law which forbids a teacher to have sex with his student.

That is, as long as the student is of legal age.

Well.. Now if the little girl had no problem doing it... then I don't think anyone can blame them or anything.

But if she was forced .. then she can use her GIRL POWER!! The power of YELLING! :P

But here, it seems both are accepting the relation, so nothing can be said and there is no law which forbids a teacher to have sex with his student.

39175[/snapback]

Actually there is in some countries. In Victoria where I leave, it is illegal to have sex with students unless they are over 18. You need to review the laws in your country and/or state to get a 100 percent sure guess.

abusado saw them doin it. Dunno if he walked away after seein that, but I mean come on, you cant smell if she was force or not. If the person was forced you can tell how they act, or look (frightend or Happy:P). So if she didnt look like she didnt enjoy it, I understand why abusado left. I mean when you see something like that, you are doomed ofcourse duhhso if it was all legal and the person was willing to do it:NOW You just GOTTA be horny for doin it at school.. :P I'd liked some privacy actually...

HAHAHAHAHA! That must be VERY interesting. There are only 2 teachers that i would bang anyday: My ex gym teacher;the new intern.Like *BLEEP*, they are sooooo hot. But hahahahaha...if i should ever see that happen in my school, i'll broadcast it! :P

I'd definitely not refuse to sleep with a teacher ... but after all, I'm studying to become a teacher now so it'd rather be like having sex with someone your age working at the same place than sleeping with someone whom you're responsible for [i wouldn't do the latter one...]

anyways, in most cases the student wouldn't get into too much of trouble [at least here in Germany] whereas the teacher would get into very serious trouble if he/she slept with a student whom he/she is teaching but might get away with it if they don't have any classes together and if it happened under the student's free will...

i caught my teacher having sex with a student in the faculties comfort room ewww. that girl is so hot to the extent that i wish i could shag her too lolz.... eww...

29865[/snapback]

Oh my. I would have laughed right in their face. Then I would have blackmailed them both. If I had the teacher as my teacher I would make sure I get an A. If that were me walking in on them i would have snapped a picture on my phone to make sure I get an A. Haha. What did you do? What time was this at? Like was it during school because if it was thats looking to get caught right there.