xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
joedoe4_

Hey...

well this is awkward...I didn't notice this forum after my 5 post hereany wayHi, my name is joedoe4_, and I am good with just about anypeice of tech if you can build it I can tak it apart and put it togther 2x's over, and as much as I'm good with just about anything electronical i'm actually pretty low when it comes to academics and grade scores :blink: ,all in all i can do just about anything from designing all the way to modding ipods and some pc's

Welcome joedoe. It's fine to post an introduction as your six post, I've seen worse. Wow, sounds like you are technology wise I lot smarter than me. I hate to brag, but I get pretty good grades in school. So, what grade level are you in? I'm a freshman (freshy if you must) in high school in the US. Sounds like you've been doing a good job, so there's no need to tell you to follow the rules. Have fun and enjoy yourself!

thanks...I read the rules thoguhughly (last thing I want to do is get my self banned from a site)and i have a 3.0 GPA (I know I can do better becuase everyone in my family has gotten a little bit higher)

3.0 isn't that bad, but of course mine is way higher than that :blink:, just messing with you. Good, it's nice to know that someone around here actually reads the rules. You should be fined and won't get banned unless you do something really bad. The biggest problem I had when I first joined was I forgot to see if the topic I posted about had already been discussed. All I got was just one block on the warning bar, which was taken away about a week later. Don't make that mistake and just be yourself. You should have no problems.

Welcome to Xisto! If it makes u feel any better my GPA is around a 3.0 too. I should be getting straight A's my parents say ... but I haven't since third grade or so. A 3.0 is a good GPA to have. I'm good with computer programming.

Hello joedoe4_ Posted Image and welcome from Mich, in Michigan, USA. You have come to the right place for good free hosting. There are a lot of friendly helpful people here as well. If you need something, just ask. If you haven't read the Trap 17 Forum Rules, please do so. They are important to keep this forum up and running in a wholesome informative fashion.

Sounds like you have a talent for electronics and puters. You need to concentrate on getting your GPA up though. You will get ahead much faster in that field with good book learning. :blink:

Mich i AM catching on to your conspiracy...i bet most of them danged posts are from introductions....put you are forgiven :blink: and hey joedoe4. i hope you stay active and contribute with quality to these forums :wacko: have fun!

Mich i AM catching on to your conspiracy...i bet most of them danged posts are from introductions....but you are forgiven ;)

Forgiven for what? Albus didn't dub me a "One Woman Welcome Committee" for nothing. :blink: Now I only need 6 more posts til 500. :wacko:;)