xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gamefreaksl

O_o Wtf may be old

Lmao.. That was uhh Unique i must say it deffently was unique. Lol was there a point to that or no b/c that seemed pretty scary that someone would make a flash video about eggs .. HAHA i mean there are otherthings to do lol yaknow. But yeah that was cute. iguess if you made that, Nice Job! but if you didnt .. I dunno how you found that lol but still funny i needed a good laugh thanks for posting that.

That's um.. special. I really want an omlete now.. I mean, like desperatly, I need to kill off all known eggs, but now I'm scared they'll sing to me.. O_OOh I really love eggs.300 and sixty five days....*has melody stuck in mind*

I was tempted to sing along but when I looked at the songwords I couldn't watch the 'show'Oh and I LOVE eggs tooo .....They were sooo cute...I love this!!!

Well that was reeeally, verrrrry disturbing :(Reminds me of that Simpsons ep where Homer finds a pic of himself on a box of detergent, that Mr. Sparkle stuff.Ohhh dear... I'm going to have to go watch it again. LOL

Is it just me or does this really make you want to go to the store and break all the eggs!? o_o;;

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What store? I never went and broke eggs in a store .. not anystore you where at.. why would I break eggs? Hmm? hmmm? I didn't do the breaking of the eggs.. the bigger boy told me to do it.. I mean .. what bigger boy.. what eggs.. who are you?

-throws eggs on ground and runs away chanting the egg song-