xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Krazychinkstaboi

Lyrics (not Mine) lyrics

well this is part of the lyrics of the song sukiyaki by 4pmIt's all because of you, I'm feeling sad and blue You went away, Now my life is just a rainy day and I love you so, How much you'll never know You've gone away and left me lonely. Untouchable memories Seem to keep haunting me Another love so true, That once turned all my gray skies blue But you disappeared, Now my eyes are filled with tears And I'm wishing you were here With me soaked with love all my thoughts of you Now that you're gone I just don't know what to do If only you were here, You'd wash away my tears The sun would shine, Once again you'll be mine I don't know what I did to make you leave me But what I do know is That since you've been gone there's such an emptiness inside, I'm wishing you to come back to me. If only you were here, You'd wash away my tears The sun would shine, Once again you'll be minethis was exactly how i felt after my gf broke up with me this last summer and i just thought that i'd share it

This should be in the music lyrics category. I understand what you mean, it's always hard with break-ups and this song relates to it. Hopefully you'll find someone else. It has some nice lyrics.

Edited by husker (see edit history)