xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dante_Sparda

Plz Help Fo2 Vertibird...

I'm playing Fallout 2 (yes, I know its an old game) by BlackIsle. I got the newest Vertibird mod for my computer. My problem is how do I get the mod to work. I tried extracting the mod items to the data folder, and I've tried extracting it to the ereg folder. I've tried extracting it to a new folder. Nothing... Pleaz help.

i'm sorry this post won't help you.. but i had to post it beacouse i can't belive someone i asking for help in Fallout and i don't know the answer 'couse i really reall "played" that game :( well i can tell you another little thingy that you don't know maybe-- a little spoiler.. but you don't need to read further if you are not intrestedif you want to get advanced power armor in game really fast.. try building a character that has great outdorsman skill and luck. then after finishing the 1st quest in arroyo travel south/west (down/left) until you reach ocean. somewhere on the coast aproxx middle of the map is army base Navaro in which there is an advanced power armor (i think there is a small quest to get it, or it just in a locker room)Well in order for that this wouldn't be a compelte spoiler i won't tell you how to get inside Navaro base :lol::( Enjoy!!!