xisto Community
jdizzleonline

Sharp Gx15 - Need Unlocking. Pls Help!

Hi there! I have a SE D750i that fell into a bucket of water.It now doesn't work. I have my brother's old Sharp Phone (Sharp GX15) and I need to unlock it.I don't really want to pay anything for it.I'll give whatever details anyone needs, but here's a few:MY NETWORK: T-Mobile UKPHONES NETWORK: VodafonePlease help me!

Edited by jdizzleonline (see edit history)

I do not recall Sony Ericsson phones having a D750, as I presume that by SE, you are refering to Sony Ericsson. If I am not wrong, it is a Samsung phone you are talking about. Sony Ericsson only has the K, Z, W, T, Z, M, P and S series, but never a D series. With regards to your D750 dropping into a bucket of water, I am afraid there is nothing you can do to solve it, 1 thing which should never happen is for you to drop your phone into water, much less a bucket of it. A friend of my friend dropped his Sony Ericsson K750 into a pool, and it instantly stopped responding. Your best hope now is to send it to a repair centre, and if you still have the warranty issued to you when you purchased the phone, even better. You can waive all repair charges. But if you have not, be prepared to fork out a huge sum of money. As for your Sharp Gx15, as you did not give any details whatsoever on how you locked it, what did you do then after and stuff like that, I can't possibly give you an accurate solution. At the moment, I can only presume that you locked your phone using the SIM lock function, for that to be solved, just bring it down to your telco which in this case is T-Mobile UK and ask them to release it for you, but be ready for a charge

One time washing my car my phone fell out of my shirt pocket and into hot soapy water..I was fast enough to get it out and take the battery off it right away..I took the shell off and let in dry off in room temp for a couple of days on the coffee tabel while I worried about it..it was a works phone not mine..so i swapped the sim which happly worked in an old phone..After a few days I took a tiny brush used for cleaning my camera equipment and dusted off everything and made sure there was no spots of water anywhere esp near the LCD..Also I then cleaned the phones circuit board NOT the LCD!! with an alcohol solution and let that evaporate naturally..Did the same with the battery then inserted it back into the phone and crossed my fingers..BINGO it came on first time!! but um!!! then it died!!DAMM! what to do..? so i plugged into the charger and it sprang back into life!!!I went to the shop and got a new battery and all was fine...I guess batteries HATE water!!So the moral of this story is...get the power off the phone RIGHT AWAY!! and be patient and let the phone dry out naturally for a few days..dont rush things..also Isoprolic Alcohol can be bought from any drug store for virtually nothing and is the best way to clean electronics stuff..but not TFTs..and not LCDS!! please be carefull with them!!Marky;)

I do not recall Sony Ericsson phones having a D750, as I presume that by SE, you are refering to Sony Ericsson......Sony Ericsson only has the K, Z, W, T, Z, M, P and S series, but never a D series.

The Sony Ericcson D750i was released by T-Mobile, and therefore only T-Mobile Customers can get it. Few people have it. Vodafone, Orange and all the other networks cannot get this. Makes me proud to be with T-Mobile...

Anyway, thank you to all. I have had the Sharp Phone unlocked. I got my friend (who works at Vodafone) to unlock it for a cheaper price than the normal price, and now I use that.

Again, thanks to all.

JDizzleOnline :blink::wacko: