xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
itsmyard

C4d Abstract Tag -ItsmYard-

That's quite nice. Though, i'd suggest centering the text vertically and horizontally, and picking a different, bigger font; without it being just a stroked font. Maybe, also, some tiny squares around the text? And maybe a line inbetween each line of text, with faded out edges, with a small red glow.

Its pretty nice, and the text is ok, it doesnt need to be removed cause its small and doesnt interfere with the abstract background.

loks 2d. try to hive it more depth to make it look like it's really got 3d aspects to it. the text needs a lot of work, very simple and just too plain. if your gonna do a border for a c4d sig then have it go the whole way round, those borders don't look as good on those types of sigs.

Thats very nice, although I would just make the outline a little thinner, and the text a bit more lighter so it can be easily read. The dark shade of the background makes the text in some places hard to read. Otherwise I see nothing wrong with it, the color choice is unique as well.