xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
CyberSprite

Hey All, Im back...

Hey all,

I'm sure at least some of you will remember me. I used to go by ToxiqueSprite and then changed it to Omenessence. Well, as you can clearly see, it's now CyberSprite. I think it works better for me anyhow.

After fiddling around with my website on my computer, I've decided that having at least a little webspace to test this out on is probably better than blindly posting it all to a site and hope it works. This way I can work out all the bugs and stuff.

BTW, Admin, I <- snipped -> around the forums at least once a day. I hope that more members are at least clicking on an ad somewhere on the site to help keep this place up and running. This is THE best free hosting online. I know, because I have searched and signed up with many free hosts and no one even comes close to the features and support available here. It would be a great loss to everyone if this site had to shutdown.

Later all,

- J.}

welcome back, J! :(