xisto Community
Mich

Good Advice For Everybody Wise words to remember when posting opinions.

I ran across this in Reader's Digest and thought it worthy of placing up here for everybody in the Counceling, Advice, Support forums.

People will forget what you said,

people will forget what you did,

but people will never forget how you made them feel.

...............Maya Angelou

That is good advice I like that a lot and I think it's true. Sometimes you ask people "What did you do later Easter?" and some people say "I don't know, but I was very happy." Emotions are strong and I great thing to use if you want to make a point. Great quote.

That is good advice I like that a lot and I think it's true. Sometimes you ask people "What did you do later Easter?" and some people say "I don't know, but I was very happy." Emotions are strong and I great thing to use if you want to make a point. Great quote.

i totally agree with you buddy, the free services are unforgetable ... at least to me .

ps. anybody know where can i find some free or low price host that support java (jsp/servlet) ?

That is a good quote, now when i first saw it i was thinking about how you make them feel badly, but as i thought about it, this also applies about good feelings. When you get a good feeling abou somone it sticks with you.Again, good quote :lol: