xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
viterbi209

Delay With Computinghost Customer Support

Well recently we lost one of our tech guys, so opaque had to train a new tech to help him out. Also due to other current projects he hasn't been able to go through all the emails, tickets and anything else.Give it some time and patience as he is working through this process. A suggestion would be wait at least 7 days for a response to come or wait to submit a new response as well.

Well recently we lost one of our tech guys, so opaque had to train a new tech to help him out. Also due to other current projects he hasn't been able to go through all the emails, tickets and anything else.
Give it some time and patience as he is working through this process. A suggestion would be wait at least 7 days for a response to come or wait to submit a new response as well.

Well I'm sorry to hear you guys lost one of your techs but I am losing potential customers and money. At this rate my site will be down for 3 days before the bandwidth counter is reset. If I was a big company that would be alot of money, lucky I'm not.... but hurry up already! Don't you guys want the money I'm planning on giving you to upgrade my plan?

Hi,Your account has been upgraded.We have added 2 +1(bonus) => Three More months to your account and extended your due date to compensate the previous payment.Thanks.