xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Led

My Most Recent Sigs Showcase

Posted Image

with this, i was going for depth, and the orange and black for halloween :lol:

Posted Image

This was my first vectoring. Not much, but I didn't use any tutorials. Merely looking at people's work.

Posted Image

Meh, a half vectoring. Some pen tooling, some brushing. I'd say 60% pen, 40% brushing.

These are extremely neat and clean and cute looking sigs, especially Spider-Man one and the Samurai Jack one.I like the Spider-Man one the most, simple but awesome! ;)You do have a lot of potential, grab some good tutorials here or maybe at some other site and you can do alot better too!Keep up the good work! ;)

I loved the third one. Nice combination of vector brushing and usage of pen tool. Its border is awesome, i mean, the shadow and the rounded corners of it makes it look fancy ;)The spiderman one is also good, but that one needed a border, at least a black stroke lol.I dont liked the second one, because the vectoring looks odd, and makes it be a bit simple.Anyway good job, i would rate 1st and 3rd with a 10/10 and the 2nd with a 8/10Keep working and posting your outcomes.

I liked the first one best, simplistic but lovely. 9\10The second one really stands out, I like it aswell. 8\10And the third one really looked great, it just blended together so well. 9\10Keep up the good work, they all look fantastic!