xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Sharn

Elemental Shield And Lamp And Piston Some 3D stuff Ive done. :)

This is a shield I made, in Cinema 4D. It's an Elemental Shield, form the MMORPG, Runescape. (Most of you have heard of it, Im sure) I just followed a tut my friend made, that was real easy, but it was still fun.

Posted Image

C&C, anyone?

New: Lamp:

Posted Image

:lol:

Posted Image

Yeah - I know it pwns. And it's way small. :(

Edited by Sharn (see edit history)

Looks pretty cool. I tried using Cinema4D once but failed. I would personally use a bit more color and make it look more exciting but I'm sure the idea here is the shield itself. I think it's pretty good. Not really all that much I can say other than that. I'm not hte expert on 3D pieces.

Looks pretty cool. I tried using Cinema4D once but failed. I would personally use a bit more color and make it look more exciting but I'm sure the idea here is the shield itself. I think it's pretty good. Not really all that much I can say other than that. I'm not hte expert on 3D pieces.

Lol, yeah... There's really not much more I can do with this, actually.Elemental shields are kinda plain, so that's that. :lol:

When I leanr a little more about the tools and features, I'll get into some more interesting stuff. :(