xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Womens World

Dating Do's And Dont's Set Realistic Dating Expectations

Dating is a hit and miss thing. It's always good to learn from others experiences to know what is a realistic expectation.

A great radio program that covers womens dating experiences is Females uncut.

http://www.femalesuncut.com/ produced by Kevin O Steib.

Ladies remember you have to be smart in setting acheivable expectations and remember you have the power to control the tempo and direction of the relationship.

You have more power than you may give yourself credit for!!!!

In my opinion, dating's do's and dont's are not always the same. Different relationship have different 'rules'. Some of them maybe the same but not all, so I'd never do anything people suggests before thinking hard about it first.To me it's all about your personal experience. Not everyone settles down with their first date, but if you're one of them then I congratulate you. :lol:

Well said. I agree, dating do's and dont's can be completely different depending on the people on the date. Plus, if it's a first date and there's no chemistry then no ammount of "do's & dont's" is going to change anything. Of course, I do believe that there are some things that aren't and never will be okay to do on a date. Like talk about an ex. It seems almost like common sense, but believe it or not, a lot of people do it. Or talking about yourself the WHOLE time, cutting off your partner. Or winking/flirting with the waiter/waitress. But again, these are all common sense and if you need a list of do's or dont's to tell you that it's wrong, then maybe you're just not ready for the dating world yet =P.