xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MusicOnly

Please Review My Site! my first joomla site

this is pretty neat. i have to say, youve done much better with joomla than i could figure out xDi had a really hard time getting joomla to my liking, so i decided not to use it, however youre site makes very good use and shows alot of the potential that joomla has. i love the 'backtracks' section, and the forum looks pretty nice.im glad to see that youre using SMF as that is my favorite forum to use :blink:anyways, good luck on the site, i like it and i think it has potential

I like the colors of the main part of your website a lot, the blues all work well together and contrast nicely with the black in your logo. The downloads page is especially cool, I really like the Tooltip that shows all the song's information.One thing you could work on is matching the style of your SMF to better match the theme of your actual website. But other than that, you've done a fairly good job in putting your website together.

Wow that site looks awsome. Just keep it going and I'm sure it will go a pretty long way. Get it out a little more and get it some people :lol:. I can't say much since there isn't much cept an outline but I give the sit a 8/10, which I'm sure will become a 9/10 once you get some stuff in there ^_^ . Again keep the site going and it will be awsome! Good luck, have fun with it Cheers,Jester

From the looks of it you have a lot of experience in CSS. I am not familar with joomla but you have done a great job on the website.First: The three column aspect of the website is very organized. I especially like how you separate the more dynamic content on the right with the poll, news flash , and shoutbox and the static content on the left with the login and register options. I am a little confused abot the music that you already have to download. Is it music that you have the rights to or is just like file sharing forum. The design overall is very sleek and can definitly stand up to other professional websites.