xisto Community
Albus Dumbledore

Cpanel Advanced Tools Part 5 of My 7 Part Tutorial

thanks for clearing that up :) lol i wouldn't bother with that feature unless you are running a service that sells things, or anything that collects very personal information such as address, credit card info etc....and i wouldn't really suggest using the SSL stuff unless you are really advanced and know how to run it... i know i wont be writing a tutorial on it because i dont know how to use it. :rolleyes:

Great tutorial, definately going to refer to this first when i'm having issues with stuff on my Cpanel. Thanks for the info, well written. Gives a very good explanation of all those symbols once you log into your cpanel, those can get confusing....agreed sprnknwn

lol thanks, it took a while to write it, including all of the pictures and everything but i think it was well worth it. I figured that by now someone would have written a full Cpanel Tutorial/Walkthough by now, but no one has, so i did :) and it was well worth it i think..Emjoy the tut's

before you even think about using the cron jobs, i suggest that you do allot of reaserch on how to do them, because they are very advanced tools, i think it is the most advanced tool in there, and this tutorial does not explain how to do them, but just what they are.SO google a couple of times and see what you come up with because i dont want you to think that by the information given in this tutorial that you can go and do advanced stuff in cron jobs, but if you think you can go right ahead, but i claim no responsability for any damage to your site thaat you may cause