xisto Community
MusicOnly

Free Banner Request need banner, what you can do?

Hi to all! Well last five days i have been creating my banner but somehow i dont like results. i dont think they are really good so i usually get disapointed. hopefully someone will help me. Well i want to see can you solve this problem.i wont tell you how does it have to look, becuse i want you to create it on your own.Site is about music;guitars,rock and etc.fell free to use renders or anything you like. just make it nice( i know you can).the only things that must be are: banner size: 635x150banner text: "AllSounds" sub text: "Enjoy creating the music"Thanks guys!

nice work both of you. it looks great, but i would like more users to post their work so i can finally decide.p.s. hadi that guitar is one of my fav guitars

thanks for your time but i think i got it. you dont have to create banner.mission completed!

Banner Request

Free Banner Request

Hi there been checking out some of work and I must its real nice.

I have been trying for some time to create the right banner for my wow guild but cant quite get it right. So I'm hoping you may be able to help me out..

Banner size-----1290x150

Banner text-----Reapers

Text color/look------Blood red

Theme-----------something grim reaperish

Thnx so much in advance if you decide to help out.

-reply by rangii

I need a banner please.Free Banner Request

I just need a normal sized banner for my COD4 clan =Xd$=

anything will do...Much appreciated..

-reply by =Xd$=FIRSTY