xisto Community
gursimran2006

The Indian Search Engine! Guruji

the problem is they'll never get publicity like google/yahoo, also the ones that have been around longer (like i said before) know what they are doing, iI just think there is no way that they'll ever make it. however you never know until the fat lady sings.......

randomdood, what makes you believe that they'll not get the publicity like Google or Yahoo. Have you heard of Baidu? If not, let me tell you that this search engine is giving hard time extremely hard time to Google. And it is a Chinese search engine. It is only targeted towards Chinese audience and see they are going extremely good!So, why do you think that Guruji search engine will not do good? It is also targeted towards Indian audience only. So, can you give me a brief idea about you thinking or what made you believe that they'll never make it?