xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
spawn_syxx9

A Pc That Is Cool Looking? what??

I was browsing through a fashion magazine which I frequently keep my eye on and in it I found advertisements for a style of PC company called Hip-E. it is apparently created mostly for the "teen lifestyle"

http://ww5.hip-e.com/rg-erdr.php?_rpo=t <-- link.. check out there stuff but here is a pic.

http://ww1.hip-e.com/rg-erdr.php?_rpo=t

I remember I saw in some computer game club computers made in military style. I mean they were in army colours, had blood, holes from shooting. They looked really kool. Sometimes many our pc shops sold coputers in automobile style like F1 design but nobody was interested in them and that commercial bussiness falled.

well im a gamer so choosing a pc for me is isn't that much complicated.. it must have the right processor, have the right clock speed, have the most spacious drives, and of the most important having the right RAM,, so a pc from Alienware is the mod for me..but having this perfect rig have drawbacks too.. IT IS VERY EXPENSIVE!!

OMG Alienware.. So expensive but if i had the money i would deffently buy it. But You should go check out I BUY POWER ... This site is amazing . Ther Computers are awasome. Almost looking llike and alienware but no were near close to being as cool as one. But they are deffently hot. I wish i got one but nope lol im stuck wiht a crummy e-Machines. But yeah. Check them out they are really hot.

for myself , i dun really care about the look of the computer itself ... i only think a computer is kool when the inside is kool not the outside of it..so for me there is no use if yr computer looks kool but u can't upgrade it easily, for gamer , ya if yr computer looks kool and fit the style of yr game..but once new game is out , and need more and better hardware to support..and u can't upgrade yr pc easily , or need to pay a lot again..i think it will give me a headache....so i prefer a kool as in inside , can change and updgrade easily,and with optimzed performance...

OMG Alienware.. So expensive but if i had the money i would deffently buy it.  But You should go check out I BUY POWER ... This site is amazing .  Ther Computers are awasome.  Almost looking llike and alienware but no were near close to being as cool as one.  But they are deffently hot.  I wish i got one but nope lol im stuck wiht a crummy e-Machines. But yeah.  Check them out they are really hot.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

are these pplz trust worthy of being purchased from? ( i buy power)

OMG Alienware.. So expensive but if i had the money i would deffently buy it.  But You should go check out I BUY POWER ... This site is amazing .  Ther Computers are awasome.  Almost looking llike and alienware but no were near close to being as cool as one.  But they are deffently hot.  I wish i got one but nope lol im stuck wiht a crummy e-Machines. But yeah.  Check them out they are really hot.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow, the iBuyPower site looks pretty good. It seems like you can get pretty good gaming machines for a good price.

I've never heard about anything of IBUYPOWER...but they looks really cool indeed....but something still come into my mind...cooling again....sorry if u read my other posts...i really mad about how good a computer cooling system ...when i look at those case....i really want to buy them...but when i think about the cooling ....i dun really want to buy anymore...which i have said b4 in my early reply in this topic...is useless if the computer cooling is bad even the look of it is really great...but i have a question...do those cases in IBUYPOWER build by their company?or they bought all cool cases from others...then build the PC ...if they bought from other company....then why not buy direct from those company ? not sure am i right but i just always like a DIY pc...it is fun ...and feel good to use a pc build by my own hand...right?