xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Best Xbox Game? Vote for the best XBox Game here

What is the best XBox game?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My vote is for Halo 2. I mean, I would vote for Halo; except I believe that the new features and weapons and vehicles, etc. that is in Halo 2 is a lot better than those of the first of the Halo Series. The mulitplayer in Halo 2 is THE BEST. Banshees in multiplayer, many fun levels, XBox Live PLAY! In my opinion, Halo 2 truly IS, the BEST [XBOX] GAME EVER.

Me 2 .. i am deffently for halo 2. Not only are the GFX amazing. But its an allout amazing game. ( Even though the ending made me really mad that i even bought it ya know ) i also kinda felt the game was rushed i mean i got it the day it came out and beat it the day it came out ( took me 8 hours ) but no game is perfect. The Online play is amazing also. Its so fun, I? love playing wiht friends from school and completely ruining them lol its so fun. But yeah Halo 2 all the way .. lol you put Fable up there. I hated that game i beat it for my neighbor in 2 days. it was boring. but yeah Halo 2

Halo 2 would be my pick hands down. The graphics are insane and you have more weapons to choose from. The gameplay overall is just amazing on xbox live. A great sequel by Bungie and Microsoft.

Out of all the X-box games I've played (I don't own one, I play my friends), Dead or Alive 3 was the best.... I loved the fighting style, the cutscenes, and the characters.

I would say Halo 2 myself. Played many others.. including fable.. was disappointed in the ending.. game got kinda dumb.. didn't take long to beat.My question is.. how many people do you think could beat Halo 2 Campaign on Legendary Mode in 10 hours or less? I found 1 guy online.. would REALLY like to know how he did it. Durham LeafsHalo 2 ClanXbox Live

Heh, I didn't think my topic would last this long! ;)

But I've definitley have got to say that Halo 2 is the best. Now the Nintendo DS is out and well, I don't think that it will be as good as the XBox because of a few things; The XBox has the Halo series. Plus many other great games.

In my opinion. Go with GREEN. Get an XBox. (LOL)

Me too Halo 2 is the best.It seems to be rushed the ending was'nt as good as halo 1but the weapons are the main key to halo 2 --- duel weilding , kick people out of ghosts warthogs ect that was cooland xbox live its amazing . cant wait for halo 3 ( dont no if it will be made or not )

Its between Halo 1 and halo2, halo has the better campaign, halo 2's blew badly. They also took out/changed a ton of it. Yes the graphics are better, and so is the multiplayer, but what happened to falling damage, an at least okay multiplayer, plasma pistols not sucking as bad, zommable pistol, hard to beat, and the original maps were so much better. Out of the halo 2's maps, only beaver creek and coagulation are good... ;);)

Even tho i find Halo and Halo 2 both amazing games. I would have to go with Halo becuase it is what started it all. It is what made the xbox. It was the reason Xbox became so big. It also was the best game of the year. It is also still a top game today and Halo 2 is even better.

Even though Halo 2 was good, for some reason I liked the original Halo better. Probably because I mainly played the campaign of Halo 2, and in my humble opinion it sucked.I also own Morrowind for the PC, and I was going to vote Morrowind, but then I remembered that it didn't have mods for the Xbox, so I don't think it is quite as good.EDIT : Spelling

Edited by Yacoby (see edit history)