xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sweet_princess

Science Modules

OMG, OMGGGGGGI got my modules in November and OMGGG I need helpThe topics are:-There's one Earth (Don't reaally need help in this one, I'm a friend of the Earth so I know enough for a yr 10 girl)-Designer Products (my teacher helped me in this one, so I know quite a lot actually)-Electrical and chemical signals (Like nerve cells and hormones, I think I know enough about this)-Use, Misuse and Abuse (This one is about drugs)QUICK!!I need help, urgently!!

Which exam board are you with? And also which country are you in? If you're in the UK it's a little more difficult to give help, as AQA just changed their entire Science GCSE structure, and OCR did something similar. This site is excellent for the chemistry parts of courses. It's designed for the UK and contains loads of useful information. Biology and physics are a little harder to get information on, and revision guides are a little thin on the ground after course changes.