xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Halo And Halo 2. Halo and Halo 2 are some of my favorite

Well.. I like to brag about how good I am at HALO but maybe I shouldn't (since I don't know you guys). However, I beat EVERY level on Halo in legendary. Halo 2 is different; Yes I beat it, but on the easiest level! I don't know.. Halo 2 is just much harder than the first Halo. Opinions?

My favirot games are Halo 2 and Grand Theft Auto San Andreas they both kick @$$ :( i suck in halo 2 tho but its still lots and lots of fun as for grand theft auto san andreas well the best gta game ever heheh your a black dude in this one not tommy vercetti lol well ok i got to go play HALO 2 :(

I beat Halo 2 on lengendary .. it took me 14 hours. lol but yeah. GTA SA is amazing also i miss tommy. He was awasome, Although CJ i awasome also i still miss Tommy. But Halo 2 see its akward talking about both of them yaknow. I mean they are 2 completly differnt games that the only thing they have in commen is that you can shoot a gun and drive vechicles yaknow. So idunno I belive Halo2 is alot easier then GTA SA And alot Easier then Halo .. i mean halo wow it took me about 2 weeks to beat lol ... ( i was a nub then ) but halo 2 took me 8 hours on normal and 14 hours on lengendary. So lol yeah but i like both games

Well..  I like to brag about how good I am at HALO but maybe I shouldn't (since I don't know you guys).  However, I beat EVERY level on Halo in legendary.  Halo 2 is different; Yes I beat it, but on the easiest level!  I don't know..  Halo 2 is just much harder than the first Halo.  Opinions?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Indeed Halo 2 is harder , but its not that hard :(

I think that one of the main reasons for halo 2 being harder than halo is because the covent actually have snipers and if you are playing on legendary they take you out in one shot

Oh wow...lol I haven't even beaten Halo yet...haven't even tried Halo 2 (not COMPLETELY my fault tho...my aunt and uncle have xbox, so my sister and I could only play Halo when we went there, and they live a couple of hours away so we only go there a few times a year and we play on cooperative...but now my uncle loaned us Halo on PC and I'm pretty close to finishing it, but I don't have any time to play because of homework, gymnastics, and working on my fic).

i liked the first halo game, the second one is waaaay better though. sooo many more options they give you. the choice of being covenent or sparten is awsome. i do have to say that this game was kinda easy. my friend and i beat it within a few hours, which was very disapointing, considering we waited in a longass line for about 3 hours the night it was released. anyways halo and halo two are great games. and from the way the second one ends, im sure there will be a third :(

I'm new at halo, but I think that it is an awesome game... especially Halo 2. I have the limited edition, but I aint getting to play it cus I don't have an xbox until i finally get one for Christmas... :(

it took me 14 hours. lol but yeah. GTA SA is amazing also i miss tommy. He was awasome, Although CJ i awasome also i still miss Tommy. But Halo 2 see its akward talking about both of them yaknow. I mean they are 2 completly differnt games that the only thing they have in commen is that you can shoot a gun and drive vechicles yaknow. So idunno I belive Halo2 is alot easier then GTA SA And alot Easier then Halo .

man halo 2 is by far one of the best games i have ever seen and played. The game just overall rocks! At first i was not sure what to expect, i mean the first one was so good i wasnt sure if the 2nd one could stand up to that, BUT IT DID! this one to me surpasses the 1st halo. I hope there is a 3rd, 4th or even a 5th Halo game :rolleyes: .