xisto Community
kasm

Why Muslims Are Angry From The Quotation Of The Pope From Roman Emperor Say Why Muslims are angry from the quotation of the Pope of Rome

Why Muslims are angry from the quotation of the Pope from Roman Emperor say?In the same time there are lot against Christianity and Jesus [even here in this forum] but people haven't demonstration for that.

Before I start I give my background.:

- Many time I have mentioned in the forum that I respect Judaism, Islam and Christianity and said they believe in the same God, Abraham's God..

- I have many Muslim and Jews Friends and I am sure that my Muslim friends will understand and confirm what I will say.

- I am Australian from 18 years but I immigrated from Egypt.

- I am Christian and Coptic not Arab [may be I called Arab by living in Arabic country or because I speaking Arabic]. But I am Copt [ the native people of Egypt before Arab invasion.i.e my ancestors were the Ancient Egyptian..

- We belong to Coptic Orthodox Church Established by St Mark..The Pope of Rome is the head of the church established by St Peter. Both St Peter and St Marks were prosecuted as all Christian in Egypt and Italy by many Emperors until The Emperor Constantine become Christian.

- I finished my school in Egyptian Government school [i.e public school].. In school we taught from Koran and in the history subject in we studied: Ancient Egypt history, Islamic Egyptian history and Modern History.

Now

1. In Islamic history I was taught about Islamic Conquer حتف Fatah in Arabic . They were proud that they conquer all North Africa, Syria, Philistine, Iraq and Iran [Fares] . Then Bulgaria, Serbia and other Balkan Places. Also they proud that they reached the Islamic parts of former Soviet Union [ Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan, Turkestan, Tajikistan, Tatars tan, Chechnya,,....]. Also they reached Mongolia , Afghanistan until the fence of China. They invaded Spain and were there about 400 years. They invaded Turkey and changed Agna Sofia Church to a mosque and changed the name of Constantine to Istanbul. They reached the Balkan. The recent war in Balkan [bosnia, Kosove ...] are the results of Turkish in Balkan.

2. Also we were taught in Egyptian Government school that when Arab invaded Egypt ,they welcomed by the native because of the Roman Prosecution so they give the Egyptian 3 options not two[they proud of that]:either convert to Islam, or pay yearly big amount of money as Tax [named Gizia in Arabic] or to be killed. I think my grand grand grand grandfathers were rich that they could continue to be Christian and not converted to Islam or killed.

3. Also I was taught that Prophet Mohamed Has send to the German king saying: "Convert to Islam to be Safe". He was old and died before any conquers.

4. In every city or suburb in Egypt [and may be in other Arabic countries] there are mosque called "Fatah Mosque". Alsol we know that one important faction in Palestinian organisation is Faith Organisation named after the Islamic Conquer.

5. Then why this problem when The Rome Pope [ I belong to Coptic Orthodox Pope of Alexandria] quoted a few sentences what said the last Roman Emperor . He and the Emperor didn't say any false. After few years from that the Roman empire in Turkey was fallen by the Islamic army.

Edited by kasm (see edit history)

Yesterday I saw a article saying islamic clerics had forgiven the remarks from the Pope, now how many did that I couldn't tell but at least it's something.

Let's think that the Pope says the rights, then why did the Pope apologized from the Muslims?

If he says rights, he shouldn't apologize, but he apologized!..

Edited by Erdemir (see edit history)