xisto Community
crud2008

Why Tupac Is For Real 2pac, Tupac TwuPac 2twopac

Tupac is the best rapper ever. His music is insporational and his legacy lives on! Don't tell me this song isn't good

Look here Miss Thanghate 2 insult your game
but you's a money hungry woman
and you need to change.

In tha locker room
all the homies do is laugh.
High five's cuz anotha *BLEEP*
played your **bottom**.

It was said you were sleeezy
even easy
sleepin around for what
you need

See it's your thang
and you can shake it how you wanna.
Give it up free
or make your money on the corner.

But don't be bad and play the game
your mad and change.
Then you wonda why these mutha*BLEEP*a's
call you names.

Still lookin' for a way out
and that's OK
I can see you as a stray
there's a way out.

Keep your mind on your money,
enroll in school.
And as the years pass by
you can show them fools.

But you ain't tryin' 2 hear me
cuz your stuck,
you're headin' for the bathroom
'bout to get tossed up.

Still lookin' for a rich man
you dug a ditch,
got your legs up
tryin' to get rich.

I love you like a sista
but you need to switch
and that's why they called
U *BLEEP*, I betcha.

Chorus

Verse Two: 2Pac

You leave your kids with your mama
cuz your headin' for the club
in a skin tight miniskirt
lookin' for some love.

Got them legs wide open
while you're sittin' at the bar
Talkin' to some *BLEEP*
'bout his car.

I guess he said he
had a Lexxxus, what's next?
You headin' to his car for some sex

I pass by
can't hold back tears inside
cuz, lord knows
tha years I tried.

And all the other people
on my block hate your guts
Then you wonda why they stare
and call you ****.

It's like your mind don't understand
you don't have to kill your
dreams ploten'
schemes on a man

Keep your head up, legs closed, eyes open
either a *BLEEP* wear a rubber or he die smokin'
I'm hearin' rumors so you need to switch
and *BLEEP*s wouldn't call you *BLEEP*, I betcha.

Chorus

Verse Three: 2Pac

I guess times gettin' hard
even harder for you
cuz, hey now, got a baby
on the way now

More money from the county
and thanks to the welfare
you're about to
get your hair done.

Got a dinner date
can't be late
trick or treat, sweet thang
got anotha trick to meet.

The way he did it
it was smooth
plottin' while he gamin' you
So baby, peep tha rules.

I shoulda seen it in the first case
the worst case
I shoulda never called you back
in the first place.

I remember back in high school
baby you was fast
straight sex
and barely move your **bottom**.

But now things change
cuz you don't look the same
let the ghetto get the best of you
baby, that's a shame

Caught HIV and now you 'bout to be deceased
and finally be in peace.

So where your *BLEEP*s at now
cuz everybody left
they stepped
and left you on your own

See I loved you like a sista
but you died to quick
And that's why we called U *BLEEP*, I betcha.

What do you think about Pac?

I DONT APOLOGIZE FOR THE LYRICS POSTED.
YES IT MAY SEEMS LIKE I MADE THIS POST TO GAIN POINTS BUT ITS NOT TRUE I MADE THIS POST TO SHOW WHY RAPPERs CALL WOMEN B*****s AND H***s AND THAT SONG SHOWED WHY. and why TUPAC IS FOR REAL BECAUSE HE SPIT HIS LYRICS BASED ON THE WORLD AND NOT BASED ON WHAT SOCIETY SAID WAS CORRECT AND INCOREECT
Edited by crud2008 (see edit history)

You can't honestly be serious?! Why he's for real?! And yes I will tell you it isn't good.The lyrics may well promote something good but how many people actually listen to the lyrics?When it comes down to it, he's just another 'homeboy' like the rest of them. I can't stand any culture that condones gangs, violence, glorifies the use of guns and dying, exploitation of women, drug and alcohol abuse etc etc etc.I've seen all too many rappers say their lyrics are meaningful and encouirage good behaviour yet in their videoclips they are just as blinged out, have just as many half naked women hanging off their arms etc as any other rapper.And how good is it to encourage young kids to speak a *BLEEP*ised form of english that noone but fellow 'homeboys' can understand?I'm not against the music (even if I don't like rap, I understand some do), it's the culture I despise.

You can't honestly be serious?! Why he's for real?! And yes I will tell you it isn't good.The lyrics may well promote something good but how many people actually listen to the lyrics?
When it comes down to it, he's just another 'homeboy' like the rest of them. I can't stand any culture that condones gangs, violence, glorifies the use of guns and dying, exploitation of women, drug and alcohol abuse etc etc etc.
I've seen all too many rappers say their lyrics are meaningful and encouirage good behaviour yet in their videoclips they are just as blinged out, have just as many half naked women hanging off their arms etc as any other rapper.
And how good is it to encourage young kids to speak a *BLEEP*ised form of english that noone but fellow 'homeboys' can understand?
I'm not against the music (even if I don't like rap, I understand some do), it's the culture I despise.

You obviously don't know that Tupac was a social activist. Most of Tupac's songs are about growing up around violence and
hardship in ghettos, racism, problems in society, and sometimes his
feuds with fellow rappers. So, he isn't glorifying the use of none of those things. Tupac is also known for advocating political, economic, social, and racial
equality as well as his raw descriptions of violence, drug and alcohol
abuse, and conflicts with the law.

Many rappers make rap music seem bad because they want to be gangster rappers. But now-a-days rap music is shaping out to be something great- After all, Rap Music is the most sold in the country. Depise it all you want rap music will only get better.

You obviously don't know that Tupac was a social activist. Most of Tupac's songs are about growing up around violence andhardship in ghettos, racism, problems in society, and sometimes his
feuds with fellow rappers. So, he isn't glorifying the use of none of those things. Tupac is also known for advocating political, economic, social, and racial
equality as well as his raw descriptions of violence, drug and alcohol
abuse, and conflicts with the law.

Many rappers make rap music seem bad because they want to be gangster rappers. But now-a-days rap music is shaping out to be something great- After all, Rap Music is the most sold in the country. Depise it all you want rap music will only get better.

Tupac was a brother who was easily manipulated into being a pawn for a savage *bottom* crab in a barrel (Suge)...you see if he had a real father and role model in his life then perhaps he would of been all of things people attempt to make him into so many years after his death. But instead he took the simple way out. His music may have had a message but learn that he was a just another brother fooled, who became a tool of the machine, only he didn't realize it until the first bullet entered his body. We need strong brothers and leaders for the up coming revolution. NOT weak minded fools who want to be "killas and quasi tough guys"...trust me. He's no hero but just a misguided brother who had a lot of potential, a lot like many of you. Get out go out and do something that will affect change...I don't mean be a thug and go to jail nor ruining your mind with drugs and alcohol either. I mean living it like you should, and keeping it right not real. "Real" is just an illusion that has so many of us fooled. Fighting each other and killing one another is part of the enemies plan. You'll kill your brother but not your oppressor? Think about it for a second. BTW be on the look out for my blog and site. I'm sure I'm not hte only brother with ideas such as these, ideals that will provoke and promote change. As ofr this sad person in the article, it's obvious shes simply stupid and shouldn't of had a child in the first place. Being a parent is a gift and something that should be taken seriously, in short it's an honor!....mental or not she shouldn't be on the outside with the rest of us. Death is too good for her. We should shoot her out of a cannon into a volcano on live television. People who kill and harm children are the scum of the earth.

He sends out glimpses of hope to teens. He trys to show everyone that life isn't so bad. He trys to get people to think positive and make the best of life. He tells people in his songs that "life goes on" and that we should appreciate our loved ones. Yes, he does have some songs that have hatred in them but it is a way of expressing inner emotions and he makes everyone feel like going out in the world and show everyone they are not afraid and that they can make something out of themselves. Tupac was in my opinion the best rapper and poet I have ever herd. Tupac's poetry was second to none. His poem "The rose that grew from the concrete" means alot to me. The moral of that poem is that good things can come from unexpected places, He wrote original and unashamed music from the heart. He let it all hang out in his songs, and that's what distinguishes a special artist..

Replying to Full.Clip

first of all lets get the facts st8 this is not ourculture this whole drugselling thing it is us adapting to the invirment given to us by our concurers.Guns are protection people are bad weed is good and the xpresident traffic blow and herowin.And eny type of music except for world and classical will revolve around sex and drugs becous sex sells and dope makes you feel good.And tupac had great meaning and every intelligent person listen to the wards how else to make osumptions of his charecter.You maybe herd hitem up and hailmary and thought you knew it all.First of all the east and west coast beef was nothing but 10% serious and a paid show and 90% media and the government killed tupac wile suge killed biggie.Just look at his ma stepdaddy name history his schooling and listen to dopefeins dinner changes blastphomy crazy whitemans world brenda keep your head up ect.Look at wat he brought to the table in terms of money selfesteem education and political skeptism.

dumb responseWhy Tupac Is For RealReplying to Thorned RoseObviously you don't hear the lyricsOr understand the concept of being realWhy would u listen to a song if you don't pay attentionHe was political and very educational in many ways-reply by 1 nation

Tupac was never a part of a culture that glorifies violenceWhy Tupac Is For Real

I'll just respond to that comment with a DIRECT quote by 2Pac... "Don't hate the brother that's speaking it, blame the ones committing it."

You are not seeing or hearing the honesty he expresses. He's not your regular rapper, instead he saw the world in a realistic perspective. It's very sad not having him among us now, he died at 25. Picture him older & wiser!

You want to see the real in Tupac Shakur...Youtube: 2Pac interview ed gordon

-reply by Alex

Don't go attacking people you don't understand. Tupac's poetry wasnt expressing your views, it was expressing himself. You can talk about how he negatively influences so many kids blah blah but in the end its a statistic which neglects the idea of artistry. Look at the greats in history and you'll notice that they were great not because they conformed with ignorant views but they stood for themselves.He stood for his own ideal and not yours so stop letting your inflated ego discriminate against anything you don't agree with. just disagree with it in silence and act differently.