xisto Community
jmpearso

Make Money Online!

there are several ways to make money online, and lots of are scam. But making money online is more difficult as you see. I earned money online from lots of services I did to the buy, sell or trade forum on digitalpoint.I posted on forums, I converted psd to xhtml, and lots of different things, I don't remember well. I earned about 50$ and I would be earning more unless paypal limited my account.

Like any other business, the success of cash gifting program lies on the way you market it. You can only make money in all business if you have clients, customers or investors. Thus, in order to find people to join your Cash Gifting program, you will need to tell people that you exist.

If you see these "make money online" things that say stuff envelopes, read emails or anything and they ask you for money dont do it. Stay away. If it was that easy everyone would do it. There is no easy way to get money. I am sure many will say yes there is look at this link. Well im not gonna look at the link. People arent into giving away money. The only way to do it is to sell a product or service. Find something your interested in and sell it....make a site about it, sell at the flea market, farmers markets, any where you can.....
So stay away from those make money online sites.......they are all a scam...

I challenge anyone to prove me wrong.

I agree with you, i had similar experiences, but not all the same...
there are genuine stuff too...
there are many ways in net to make money.

I'm looking for sites like these (click and earn ones) but I don't know which ones are legit and which ones are not. I know that there are alot of scams out there, and that is why I do a research for everything. (I even checked Xisto.com for 3 days before I signed up!)I DO NOT have a Paypal account or any credit card accounts, mainly because I am too young to get one. I am just wondering if I can get something like MyCENTS... you don't need credit card or bank account details to start earning money. The best ones will be straight to myCENTS, then I won't need to worry about my hosting costs.But any help on it will be highly appreciated. I new to everything and I need all the help I can get. I've heard Google has some ad revenue things (I don't know what they are but any clarifications will be great), but I don't know how to earn money from that. I want to earn money early so I don't waste my time on the Net doing something stupid like play games.Any help will be highly appreciated, Thanks.

Yes I believe that making money online is impossible unless you are working for a real company like me!dont be fooled by the scammers online with ads posted everywhere!!! ohmy.gifRight now I am getting paid to sit on this computer now isnt that wonderful.Bottom Line.if you wanna make money online?then work for a company and know what u are doing!!!!