xisto Community
jmpearso

Make Money Online!

If you see these "make money online" things that say stuff envelopes, read emails or anything and they ask you for money dont do it. Stay away. If it was that easy everyone would do it. There is no easy way to get money. I am sure many will say yes there is look at this link. Well im not gonna look at the link. People arent into giving away money. The only way to do it is to sell a product or service. Find something your interested in and sell it....make a site about it, sell at the flea market, farmers markets, any where you can.....So stay away from those make money online sites.......they are all a scam...I challenge anyone to prove me wrong.

Not all are scam, most of the Paid to are but other not like donkey mails it prove me that pays. Buts is hard work to obtain a decent pay. In the other hand the Hyip industry is preaty better if you know how to choose, most are scam but other like E-golddailypro prove that are confiable and good people.I met the admins and the people thats works there and i think that it will work a long time.So dont think all ways of geting money on internet are scam because they dont.

There are a lot of money making opportunities that can be found on the Internet but not all assures you to make money online.

Of course sometimes you can be a victim of scams running around online but there are also legit ones.

Its should be your foremost step to research on the company you encounter and seek reviews given by people.

People whom you are familiar with in the internet marketing industry and has a credibility.

It can be done through searching for the major search engines,yahoo answers service,forums,blogs and many others..

you can check my Make Money Online Blog.

Edited by mikose (see edit history)

There are a lot of money making opportunities that can be found on the Internet but not all assures you to make money online.
Of course sometimes you can be a victim of scams running around online but there are also legit ones.

Its should be your foremost step to research on the company you encounter and seek reviews given by people.

People whom you are familiar with in the internet marketing industry and has a credibility.

It can be done through searching for the major search engines,yahoo answers service,forums,blogs and many others..

good advice there. ALWAYS do your research before spending a penny on anything. making money online involves advertising, marketing and sales. if you aren't familiar how to do any of that online, then you wont succeed until you do. funny thing is....once you learn how to advertise, market and sell on the internet, you wont need these get paid to compainies to make a couple pennies. you will have the knowlege to make a living with 6-12 months dedicated effort. by a living, i am talking about 3k+ dollars a month. not 5-600(if you work ft at it) doing paid to read or click or programs that pay you to sign people up etc.... the people doing paid to's are teenagers and then you got some adults that just don't know any better to make a buck. then you got the other people who are just addicted to the net. they don't do it for the money but as long as they are surfing the net, might as well get paid some pennies for it.

now the secret to paid to read or paid to click or paid to refer is to get 100's of referrals. at LEAST 100 people under you clicking and reading and promoting the same thing you are trying to promote. you will get paid for their efforts too....alot more than you can do your own self. that's the key to those programs.

but again....and i can't stress this enough. if you know how to promote those companies, you have the knowledge to make a good living doing something that doesn't require as much time btw..and pays more....either being an affiliate and selling their product, or creating your own product or service and marketing it. the latter is better in the long run. joining an affiliate program that already has a product or service is good for the short run. i like the long run. affiliate programs can get old and die....then you need to switch to other affiliate programs. i like the long run of my own product or serice. it will never die unless i kill it. i will also take more pride in what i do, i will enjoy it more, and i will have more patience in my results

Yes I believe that making money online is impossible unless you are working for a real company like me!dont be fooled by the scammers online with ads posted everywhere!!! :P Right now I am getting paid to sit on this computer now isnt that wonderful.Bottom Line.if you wanna make money online?then work for a company and know what u are doing!!!!this site is awesome!thanks everyone!!!! B):PB) B) :DB) B) :D :D

I've been around the whole money making scene for a while, and I pretty much know whats a scam and whats not. But I do recommend doing your research in companies before hopping in feet first only to be scammed.

Yeah. One should make research of the company or site they are getting into. If you have the possibility, talk to someone that makes money online. That will help you in knowing what is a scam or not.

There are a lot of people out there that go into every making money sites that they see on ads all over the internet. Those people have a bigger chance to get scammed because they're not careful.

Yes, People are not giving money away without reason. Making money online is old topic but it is discussing every day because of huge scams. But there are few companies doing program legitimate.

---------------------------------
Sanath
I love this site! It is 100% free to make money online here...I have been paid numerous times! All that is really asked of you is to fill out simple offers.
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

You cannot blame everyone in the field of internet business that they are cheats. The only reason that you can tell about the scam is because there are some of them who want to earn quick money and for that they will announce some site which doesn't exist and make money. I am not going to tell you about any kind of links either.I would like to say...

Edited by DaisyDicor (see edit history)

Not all Pay to Click/Read/Search/Survey/.. websites are scams. But there are probably a [expletive]-load of scam websites out there :)I managed to grab $13 off the internet once by doing random stuff like signing up for offers (my gmail peaked at about 17000 spam mails a month, it's down to about 5000 now, and one or two spam slips through every few days still..). I can assure you it was NOT worth my time (or credentials would be appropriate here, except for the fact that I used fake credentials and still managed to cash out)! Oh, and I probably should've had an alternate email for it =.=