xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
NigaiAmaiYume

Poll: Refining Personal Quote

Expressing myself briefly  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I like my sig quote, but I'm still trying to balance conveying my intended meaning with minimal words (Being brief is NOT my strong suit. ^-^)The quote is based off of one of my characters, Daphi'indi. Since she's pretty much a self-insert, though, it works for me, too. ^-^On a scale of 1-100 of evil to good, Daphi'indi rates in the 90s. ^-^ Her primary concern is the good of people, sacrificing her own needs without a thought for strangers, let alone her friends.She's also a great study of human nature, however, and recognizes that nothing worthwhile comes easy. Therefore, she has absolutely no problem manipulating situations, putting obstacles and problems in the path of her nearest and dearest to try and guide them towards being better people. She's EXCEPTIONALLY good at it (having some fate and empathic magic), and usually so subtle that it takes a while for people to recognize what she's doing.Her motives and concerns are always for the good of others, but her methods can be preceived as cruel, especially since she almost never explains herself, trusting in her own experience and judgement.Hence, she's like a nice/good but evil/devious fairygodmother. ^-^I just want to get some opinions on synonyms so I can best capture that paradox and diconomy.PS: The poll's helpful, of course, but posts explaining your thoughts are good, too. ^-^

Edited by NigaiAmaiYume (see edit history)

Keep what you've got, we like you just the way you are! lol Seriously, the whole "I'm The Nicest Evil Fairy Godmother You'll Ever Meet" thing really works for you.