xisto Community
greenirishgirlie

Free Giftcards play this game and you earn points towards giftcards

I think everyone should check out this site. http://gamblingdomains.com/ It's like playing a lotto kinda game, only you can actually win. I started playing this last night and I've already won over 3,000 points.

Basically, once you have 25,000 points, they can be redeemed for giftcards that are good at Wal Mart, Target, Best Buy, Home Depot, Bath and Body Works, Game Stop, and a few more.

I havent heard any negative comments. They have weekly contests that you could win $25.

How does it work? Well, several companies have paid netwinner to show their commercials, and so there is a constant commercial play going on the right side of the screen. It's barely noticable to me though because I just turn my sound off.

They do have a referral program that earns you points as well, but its not that many in the grand scheme of things. My referral id on there is the same as my id on here, I'm not beggin for a referral though, it's not that big of a deal with me, however if you like, feel free to use me. I won't complain haha.

So basically, its not quite cash, but it is completely legit, it's easy, it's free. Trust me, I wouldnt do it unless it was legit, easy, or free. Check it out!

Well it certainly sounds more authentic than some other sites that promise big cash. This small amount is a good tea time activity that can be used to eliminate that procrastination of christmas and birthday presents. Except because it isn't cash, some people might just reject it automatically.

Wow that is kinda cool! ( I could use some money even if it is on a gift card )So this is not a scam or anything? If it is not I think I like it :P