xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

The Grudge 2 Review 5 out 5

Just got back from the movies and I just saw the Grudge 2, the sequel to the Grudge and and the American version of Ju-on.

All I have to say is WOW!!!! :)

Without given away to much this movie surpasses even the first one and the japanese version although I don't recollect seeing the Ju-on 2 might have to look that up. Although if anyone has seen all 5 movies of Ringu (Japanese Version of the Ring) They might turn it into a virus or something.

Spoiler at your own risk

[hide=option]

Like Im going to give anything away GO SEE THE MOVIE YOU WON'T REGRET IT

Body count is 18

[/hide]

it's not about be scary Kioku it's all about suspense. Although I do imagine you saw the originals?It's the anticipation of waiting for it but it's when they least expect it thats were it comes from. Most "kids" these days don't know a good horror movie if they were told to write it themselves and then show it to their friends.On a side note the Grudge 2 made 9.7 opening night hopefully it does this well the rest of the weekend.