xisto Community
mtanonymous

I Want To Make Money me and my friend want to make some money off the web

me and my friend want to make some money off the web and wanted to know if anybody new any web deign contests game testing sites or anything like that because im a top notch web designer and a good game tester :) so if you have seen anything about making money through those ways please get back to me :P i would appritiate it and so would many other people with the same question :) Thankyou, MTAnonymous

Ok if you want to make money its great..But game testing is not the only option available man..I will advise you to make money by referring others..whaty aobut getting paid to surf or a free money makin system worth $50..It is very simple..and also potential is unlimited..So why not make $2 for every person you referr for free..This program is free so every one will rush to it and you can make as much money as wanted..So check out this website..You will be amazed at the free programs this web site contains..
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/