xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wassie

Christmas Bell On A Stamp made it for kerstkaartengigant.nl

I made this for a company that sells christmas-cards on internet.

Posted Image

added some copyrights text to it cause its still for a company. So no one will copy it.

that made me wish christmas was closer. darnit it's not even halloween yet!

Notice from jlhaslip:
Editted to remove "quote" of Original post. It is not neccessary to "quote" the opening posting all the time. People reading the Topic are aware of the issue. Please use the "Add Reply" button instead. Use the "quote" and "reply" " more selectively.Thanks.

it looks awesome, for some reason the glass effect seems wrong to me some how.Also see what 2px 0px 2px drop shadow looks like on the bell.

It's quite good, actually. Though, i suggest to center the gloss that's all the way at the top. It's off to the right a bit. Seems odd, when every other light spot is in the center.

looks very simple :) and to bad you have to have the copyright there. with the white bit at the top just lower the opacity a tad further. also move the middle bit of the bell cuz it's a bit off, it's normally attached to the top and at the moment if you follow it through then it ends up on the side, just move it a bit to the right.