xisto Community
Tsunami

You Want It, I Can Make It Request some code

Is it easy to customize, Michael?

If you are thinking about changing the look of your site, then yes and no. Yes because you can find hundreds of free templates, and no because it isn't child's play to write up all of the CSS that the core components use.
But in general, working with Joomla/CB is relatively easy. Once you get beyond the basics (for Joomla: components, modules, etc; for Community Builder: lists, tabs, etc.), you can figure out many things on your own. If you ever need help, there are plenty of resources available to you.

Hey, if this is still going on, I could use a nice chat room script. One that's simple to install, flexible, uses live time (no refreshing every 5 seconds or so), and something I can easily implement my own commands into. (a dice roller, etc.).I would need it to be able to save logins in a MySQL DB because it's going to be used for a roleplaying game. I don't want people trying to cheat by making up any nickname. Maybe limit 1 nickname per IP.Admin ability to disable/enable smilies, maybe bbcode or html etc.:lol:

If it's not too much trouble for you I'd really like a central login system (similar to JA-SIG but easier to install and implement) which a forum, cms, gallery, blog etc can easily plug into. I haven't decided what forum cms etc to use, so I'd also like the code I should insert into the existing script to make it use the central login system rather than its own login system. I'd like it to encrpyt the password using SHA1 and store it in a mysql db. It would also be great if it included a registration system where the user can choose which services (forum, gallery) they want to register for. A toolbox for the user to edit which services they want to use as well as their details would be nice too.Thank you VERY much in advance.

If it's not too much trouble for you I'd really like a central login system (similar to JA-SIG but easier to install and implement) which a forum, cms, gallery, blog etc can easily plug into. I haven't decided what forum cms etc to use, so I'd also like the code I should insert into the existing script to make it use the central login system rather than its own login system. I'd like it to encrpyt the password using SHA1 and store it in a mysql db. It would also be great if it included a registration system where the user can choose which services (forum, gallery) they want to register for. A toolbox for the user to edit which services they want to use as well as their details would be nice too.
Thank you VERY much in advance.

One again, I'd suggest Joomla (https://www.joomla.org/). It has the login system you primarily want, as well as the framework for a blog, forum, gallery and a lot more.

To get the SHA-1 password hashing, you'll need to make one or two code hacks. Those will basically involve changing the login and registration-related files to use the appropriate SHA-1 function instead of the one for MD5 (and I understand why you wouldn't want MD5).