xisto Community
joefist

Link Click With Email Really Pay?

I never saw that before, but I think you should forget it, I mean no one would give money to someone just like that or because he or she is pressing on a link. And if they were going to pay you money than it won't be more than 10$ at maximum.If you won't an easy way to buy cool stuff, go here: http://www.clickthru.com/
YOu gain points buy running a window that changes websites every couple of minutes, and then you can exchange these points for really cool prizes, some delivers worldwide, and other prizes are delivered to a certain country only. I already tested this and they are pretty cool.

some programs paid you to read emails, click links etc.but i think this program "chobitsmails" is really a scam.who can afford to pay so much? and what you should do,only read theiremails.if that everyone is millionaire