xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
the_aggie10

Cant Read Email

ok well i created an email account and all and when i send an email to it i never get it....i have it set as the default account also...what am i doing wrong?

You need to be more specific when you are posting a question or a help.How did you create your email account, like under cPanel? If so, did you make a redirect, catch-all or what?To send an email with your domain name, have you read the pinned topic regarding usage of Outlook and email settings?

i can send email....yes i made it under cpanel...didnt make a redirect or that other thing....what are those?

When you create an email account under cPanel, you must use cPanel email scripts to send and read your emails going and from your domain name.If you want to send and receive email related to your domain name, read the pinned topic regarding using Outlook and your hosting account.When you sent the default email address this email is used to retrieve your account information. *NOT* to receive an email going to your domain. To CATCH all emails going to your domain, regarless of whose username it may be, go to ALIASES/FORWARDING and click to set DEFAULT CATCH-ALL.ADD FORWARDER is to set a specific user email accout to a designated email address. For example, user1@domain ==> username@gmail or user2@domain ==> someone@hotmail etc.