xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tehyev

Upload Script To Transfer Files From Laptop To Desktop

Would it be allowed to have an upload script to transfer text files (homework) from laptop to desktop? Because my printer is set up from my desktop, and most of my homework is done on my laptop. So would this be allowed? Thanks.

Yes, you can setup a document upload script on an account here as long as you are not file sharing illegal content like copyrighted material.Do you have a home network? If so, you can set your printer up on the network so you can print from your laptop to your desktops printer!vujsa

Or if you want to simply transfer files from your laptop to desktop. You can use filezilla server and point either your desktop and laptop as respective servers. From there, your desktop and laptop can get the files via FTP. That is what I do when I need to transfer files between each other. But there would be some configuration which needs to be done in your router settings though as well as allowing Filezilla to access your port 20-21

Getting items from my desktop to my host website?

Upload Script To Transfer Files From Laptop To Desktop

I have items stored on my desktop that I need to upload to my online site.

Is there any easy way to do this as I am not a programmer?

Thank You,

Renee Talbot

-Renee