xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
irmlm

Is My Host Created?! the page failed at the procesing..

hi! i used the process page to submitt hosting! i had waited along time! but suddenly it gave me "can not find servers" error! so i dont know if my account is created or not! please help me! thanks

Edited by KuBi (see edit history)

From what I understand
Your site is located at this URI: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I have just tried to access it 10 minutes after you made this post. It gives a confirmation message that you have got hosting done on Xisto.

Funny how things have gone, you made a post regarding a problem and 10 minutes later it is solved :)

Are you sure??! woow
but i see my last hosting still at pgulfblog.com ! i think the dns is not updated still! i should wait more:D
thanks

Remember that sometimes it takes anywhere from 24~72 hours before *ALL* of world's internet nodes can resolved newely changed nameserver to hosting IP.As far as I can see, the North America East Coast have resolved the nameserver correctly--I can see your default hosting by using above domain name.Topic is closed. If you would like to continue discussing this topic please PM a moderator.