xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ZPGames

Paypal Problems

PayPal is giving me problems again and it cancelled my account I use to pay my Xisto - Web Hosting bill and I forgot my password to login and we called them and they wouldn't give it to us so I'm going to have to transfer over to another Paypal account. Will I lose all my files when I tranfer over, should I back them up?Thank YouZPGamez

No, All you have to do is make the payments on time. Your paypal subscription gets cancelled if you have problems with the account.In this case, just wait till you recieve your next invoice. Once you get the notification of the generated invoice, login to the billing system and view the invoice. You will have a link to pay it by paypal. Click the link and make the payment. It will automatically setup a subscription from that date onwards. Make sure you make this payment before due date in time so that subscription is set properly.Also, mail sales team about this.

query resolved. closed. :)