xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
the_aggie10

Remove A Moderator On Phpbb2 Forums How is it done?

hey i made someone a moderator of a part of a forum and i need help removing him how do i do it?

Notice from jlhaslip:
Edit title. Big difference between removing a Mod and a Moderator.Please be more descriptive. Thanks.

As per the PM:Sign on to the Forum as Administrator. Got to the Administration Panel and adjust the User Permissions from the drop down's available.*edit*Another method would be to delete the Member (also done in the Admin Panel, I believe) and have them sign-up once more. Only this time do not give them Moderator Permissions.

As per the PM:

Sign on to the Forum as Administrator. Got to the Administration Panel and adjust the User Permissions from the drop down's available.

*edit*

Another method would be to delete the Member (also done in the Admin Panel, I believe) and have them sign-up once more.

Only this time do not give them Moderator Permissions.

Do not do that. If you do, you probably will lose a lot of posts because when you delete a member you are deleting their posts, i think. Instead, just do the first suggestion. Also, if you dont want them coming on your forum, ban their I.P. adress but never ever delete unless they are very very bad