xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
samma

My Latest Sigs ~ Samma Im Back

Heh, wb. Glad to have you back. :PAnd very nice looking sigs. Loving the second one. I feel like the first one could use some more grunge, though. :)

GREAT job done, I am quite new so I don't know you...I loved both of them, because of the hairstyles and the hood.The renders are pretty great but yeah the first one couls so with some more grunge in it, it would just make it look better.If you asked me to rate, I would have given you 10/10 for these ones...Keep up the good work. :)

very well done, there is a dark feel to the sigs. i see your text is similar in both but i think it can still use some wokr, maybe try to blend the text in more. and don't just put the lighting in random spots, have a focal point (normally the face) and lighten that up. and then darken the bg. also have a light source wich then shines on to the focal point looks good aswell. overall there very interesting looking but just improve the lighting a little bit.

Hmm... well, I could of done the lighting thing for the Assassin one, but not really the Sasuke one because I kinda used 1 C4D render, the Sasuke Render and some other render (which was used for the background).And yeah... I do need to work on my text, not really great at that stuff.