xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
83perish

War Rock online fps game

War Rock is a Free2Play tactical first person shooter (FPS) where players have the option to purchase access to a wide variety of gameplay enhancing items and services – or play the game as it is without ever paying a dime.
Currently in Open Beta, War Rock is populated by thousands of players at any given time in servers all over the world. With a wide variety of customizable weaponry and vehicles, intuitive controls, and multiple battle modes, War Rock is a blast for seasoned FPS veterans and first-timers alike. Join us and see why War Rock is among the top 5 downloads on FilePlanet.com!

Notice from serverph:
quote tags added. copied from http://feature.mmosite.com/warrock/

Very low entry threshold and immediate access to action-packed frag-fests, even for casual players.
Unique Free2Play access and player options to purchase gameplay enhancing items, services, and products, or play entirely for free

Frequent add-ons and updates that include maps, weapons, vehicles, and game-play modes driven by Player Request.

The extremely efficient Jindo game engine supports incredible graphics and high framerates despite low system requirements.

Mission scenarios between strike teams, Infantry-level firefights, or even Combined Arms engagements with gunboats, attack helicopters, and tanks – the player makes the choice, not the game.

Notice from serverph:

Try it out.

a link to the game's website would be nice - and/or accurate description on where to find it. It definitely is not among the top 10 on FilePlanet..[update] well, it's not among the top 10 but, at the time of this post, ranked 18 [all files]/ranked 25 [action games]...

War Rock is a Free2Play tactical first person shooter (FPS) where players have the option to purchase access to a wide variety of gameplay enhancing items and services or play the game as it is without ever paying a dime.
Currently in Open Beta, War Rock is populated by thousands of players at any given time in servers all over the world. With a wide variety of customizable weaponry and vehicles, intuitive controls, and multiple battle modes, War Rock is a blast for seasoned FPS veterans and first-timers alike. Join us and see why War Rock is among the top 5 downloads on FilePlanet.com!
Very low entry threshold and immediate access to action-packed frag-fests, even for casual players.

Unique Free2Play access and player options to purchase gameplay enhancing items, services, and products, or play entirely for free

Frequent add-ons and updates that include maps, weapons, vehicles, and game-play modes driven by Player Request.

The extremely efficient Jindo game engine supports incredible graphics and high framerates despite low system requirements.

Mission scenarios between strike teams, Infantry-level firefights, or even Combined Arms engagements with gunboats, attack helicopters, and tanks the player makes the choice, not the game.

Try it out.

so even if i did try it the only way i would really get something out of it is if i payed money to get access to special places? it sounds like they want you to hate the free part so that you will pay for the user access part.....post a link and i will try it

I used to play this for a while. Then the fact that you could not re-assign controls really bugged me, but it is a very nice game. A mix of BF and CS, I liked it. It does look like Freeware in the modern gaming times though. Still, it is free, and it is worth a look.

I played it for a little while, it is essentially a free version of BF2 and counter strike mixed into one game. Its ok, but the graphics aren't really that great.

Yeah but most free games don't have that swell of graphics. Though if the game play is nice, than I should try it out. I think I might it looks pretty neat; and I do like trying out new games :lol:. Thanks for the heads up on the game ^.^