xisto Community
suma

Does He Like Me? dating advice

Opinon

Does He Like Me?

Replying to suma

Hi I'm carlye it sounds like he dose like you but he's just shy about it.

Guys can be well different sometimes but I think that you need to talk to him ALOT more. Maybe he has a gf but dosen't like talking about it and again maybe he dosen't have a girlfriend.

Love, Carlye

-reply by carlye

You definitely have to get it out in the open. If he is still with his girlfriend you have a right to know and it shouldn't be a big deal if he is just wanting to be your friend. If he wants to be more and gets defensive when asked about his girlfriend situation..it's most likely guilt.

Well, I think that you should wait and see. You should know that the girl he is dating right now has probably no idea that he went on a "date" with another girl and she also has feelings just like you. Try to be in her position - how would you feel if your boyfriend would start to show interest in another girl? I know I would feel that great. You should also know that if he is doing that to his current girl, he'll probably do the same to you! It is a bad bargain and if you really like this guy then wait and wait until he is free and not free because of you but free because he didn't want to be with his current girl anymore! You can try with him then, because both of you who will be involved in this romance will go in it by your own will and nobody else will get hurt if you know what I mean...Just keep away from love-triangles - just look at the movies and it is the same in real life - they usually end up BAD!

Friendly? Does He Like Me?So I met the most awesome guy through a cousin of mine and her husband. He is sweet and we have so much in common. He took the first step and made sure I got his phone number. We started heading it off and went on a few dates. He eventually kisses me good bye every night and I ended up asking him to stay the night which he did. The night was full off caressing and kissing and he admits he really likes me as well. My cousin and her husband are his friends and I notice that my cousin is some what bothered by this guy giving me attention. I got the courage to voice this to my cousin and she started creating drama making me sound pretty bad. The guy and I spoke and he says that now his feelings have chaged and that he still wants to be friends. I feel he just does not want to cause problems between my cousin and I. We spoke again and I invited him for dinner which he did come by but I don't know if he just came by to be nice. Should I still pursuit this?-question by Lauris