xisto Community
Hadi

Psychic And Magic Powers!

I have the same feelings I know when bad things happen also I am a mind reader. I use my gifts wisely not for mischief. My parents have taught me not to my mom is psychic and my dad has the power of telekinisis and is as well an empath.

-reply by Matt

Same just have to see.Psychic And Magic Powers!

I have had many experiences not as much on the pyschic side as the magic all these people saying why havent we seen it on tv face it people don't wanna be seen religous fanatics would kill us I can see spirits and I will share with you anoumously what ive never shared with anyone outside my group me andmy friends thought it would be cool to trya lil balck magic to make a long story short I have been gifted butis it agift or a curse becuase ofmy ability to seespirits Iseen aimage of a goat one night with me and my friend it was real I swear my friend and I both instantly frooze without even talking to one another for thoseof you who don't know what that symbolizes is its satan if you can see be afraid I am.

Keywords: psychic and magic

Think I am going crazy..Psychic And Magic Powers!

Sometimes I can read people minds and know things that happen before they happen. I know I sound generic but sometimes I feel that the world runs on a slower rpm than me. I also look for explanations but can't find any? The older I get, the stronger it comes. But the strange thing is that I don't beleive in any of it. I feel strange all of the time, like I am not from this planet, I even think I can communicate with animals. Maybe my mind is playing tricks on me? Could it be stress? Too many cases of deja vu?

-reply by the question?