xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
the_aggie10

Can I Add Forum Gold To My Forum? ANSWER FAST PLEASE

ok i am going to get package two....but only if there is a way for me to add forum gold to it.....is this poosible???

I haven't really heard of forum gold but as long as it isn't illegal or discuss anything that is illegal on how to do it and what not then yes you can add a forum. The web site also offers preinstalled forums or forums that can be installed by the click of a button.

i was just about to ask the same thing. I also want forum gold in my phpbb =(( I got these really nice scripts but dunno how to install them im a newb - maybe if i gave account and password to someone they could do it for me?

sorry...im calling it gold cause thats what it does in d2jsp forums. does the admin of the site control all the points/gold?

In the admin control panel you set the amount of points/gold earned per post, per topic and per charactor. Also the admin can add or subtract points from accounts, set a weekly alowence etc.

oh ok i think i got it now....cou i access this thru the cpanel thing? or would I have to access it thru the forum control panel? sorry for all these questions.... but i also would like to know if its possible to change the layout of the domain Xisto gives you? like could you use one of those html type like they have on myspace and stuff?

Edited by the_aggie10 (see edit history)

You can only control the cash mod through the forum control panel.I think you are getting mixed up here, do you mean the domain which is the http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ domain is here.trap17.com or do you mean the actual websiteFor the domain you can purchase a .com .co.uk .net ..... domain or get a free .co.nr domainAs for the site you can change it to what ever you want. For a forum you can use "fantastico" in the cpanel to install phpBB (a forum software)

you could also use invision board 1.3 final there are sooo many shop and arcade and money scripts out there to put inside your board wrappers and ive heard there is also 1 on vbulletin and phbb2 forums