xisto Community
Hadi

A New Gaming Website

yes of ycourse i am interested but i dont understand one thing. if we create clan can we still win gifts just for one person? i mean can i win gift just for myself. dont think i am greedy i jsut dont know the wright word

I never won by creating a clan. But I think it the prize is shared between all the clan members. Anyway if that happened then I want nothing from the prizes!!

Well, Rahul no need to change the language just go to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and enjoy.

Well I forgot when I joined this site after reading this topic but yeah I did and I also added your username there "hadi52" in the form where they asked for the refferer.
I am going to check this site out now as I was in a long fight with my own procrastination from yesterday... :)
Thanks for sharing this site with us.

Well, Rahul no need to change the language just go to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and enjoy.
Well I forgot when I joined this site after reading this topic but yeah I did and I also added your username there "hadi52" in the form where they asked for the refferer.
I am going to check this site out now as I was in a long fight with my own procrastination from yesterday...
Thanks for sharing this site with us.

Thank you sylenzednuke (weird name) for adding me as referral.
You didn't have to do it, but thank you. By the way what do ''prostectination'' means?!?

Thank you sylenzednuke (weird name) for adding me as referral. You didn't have to do it, but thank you. By the way what do ''prostectination'' means?!?

Well, yeah you are welcome maybe I still got to remove that pet-gaming addiction from my past, I was a review writer for VPL and VWG under the named of {X}Backdoor.Guardian{X} and I was like the whole day getting after referals like people getting after SEOs and blogs nowadays... :)

Procrastination mean like you already have a job pending, but the jobs that are needed to be completed before the actual job are also pending and you waste your time dreaming how to accomplish the main job without making the road clear...

I think it looks quite good, a bit childish though. The layout is quite good but i got 1 main problem it's all in french :) It lokks good but i can't understand what any of it said, since i'm rubbish at french. Is there an english version of there website?

I think it looks quite good, a bit childish though. The layout is quite good but i got 1 main problem it's all in french :) It lokks good but i can't understand what any of it said, since i'm rubbish at french. Is there an english version of there website?

Yes beastjordon, there is an English version of this site, go to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ or you can also click on the on the country flag to whom the language you want belongs, they are at the right of their logo at the top.
Enjoy the games, some are childish but some are really good.

Yeah i know a site that has tonnes of games, it is based on PHP-Fusion and has a system where you have to gain points to play games!!! I think its great it lets me express my freedom of choice if i say so myself!!! The site has tonnes of features like stealing (steal others points) banks, interest, stores and millions of stuff, it is a really cool site.

http://www.starglowone.com/