xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
special

Cpanel + Website + Ftp + Xisto Network Ban. I got a ban from doing normal things.

Oke here's what hapend, a frend of mine created a new game and I wanted him to configure it for me so. I created a ftp account for him. And tried if it workd, it dident tried to login couple times.I thaught hmm maybe me? Gave it to him same thing, then I was on cpanel he tried my main ftp login, that workd but then when he wanted to upload the files he coundt. ( ps its a dutch criminal site ) Also the name of it, dunno if the server has a block or anything for it.Since then am denied all acces to the xisto network of Xisto, I am blockd from my own website cpanel and ftp. Well I askd about here, they said server cash well dident beleave that straight away. So they told me to wait I did 3:00am here started when it was like hmm... 9 / 10pm. I can use a proxy to on my site. But then I cant use the cpanel or ftp.Buffelo told me I might got ban from the system due to it thinks am a hacker? I find this a bit odd that a system like this bans people over nothing and I hope some 1 is willing to help me. Because all my sites are on here took me long time to configure them. And I simply dident do anything to harm the system :P my intentions are good not bad.. I like it here :)My ip is 84.87.248.109, and my frend is ban to btw, but I dident ask for his ip he said dusent mather really. So woud some 1 plz accept my ip again :P am really getting desperate here.thanxs...

Your IP has been removed from our BAN List. Be careful and configure your softwares properly. Do not let them connect to servers simultaneously.

I use windows ftp program :) I never install anything if its stil there ( bounces around ) thanxs :P, werd way you can get a ban tho. but great ^^Sorry for my english but am no english man, am from the netherlands and sometimes I yust type to fast to make it umm error free.